[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: trh.png (60 KB, 891x931)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
i'm not messing around anymore, i've got a fricken spreadsheet for July.
>>
Dyels will really go out of their way to do anything but lift the goddamn dumbbells, huh?
Just pick up the fucking weights, faggot. A retard with abysmal form and no knowledge of training and nutrition will make more gains than you, because he doesn't waste his time overcomplicating things.
>>
>>74608868
Good for you, anon. Keep it up.
>>
>>74608877
i don't even lift weights or go to the gym. i'm an autistic manchild and need a spreadsheet to track my habits to help encourage me to brush my teeth twice a day.
>>
>>74608868
>>74608879
You should lift weights and go to the gym.
>>
>>74608877
Are you okay, anon?
>>
>>74608868
Keep us posted on your progress anon
>>
>>74608868
Ignore the haters, anon. Don't let random strangers who don't know you and don't care about you stop you from achieving your goals.
>>
File: mogged.png (124 KB, 1830x891)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
get spreadsheet mogged
i think i might have autism

(2 raves cause in notes cause i abused mdma and danced all night so i lost a shit ton)
>>
>>74608868
>Avoided music
Not gonna make it.
>>
>>74608903
I was going to have ‘avoid podcasts’ and avoid audio in general but I found that so little stimulation left me waking weird noises and making random body movements just to stimulate my brain. Being able to listen to people talking lets me be more normal as well as gives me more drive to do things/tasks like getting out of bed
>>
>>74608868
who even does that lol, you either have made it or know you're going to make it. damn brother find Jesus and read today's devotional.
>>
>>74608933
bizarre response
>>
>>74608868
>useless columns
https://a.cockfile.com/uSGwpE.xlsx
>>
>>74608895
Why count metrics that are very hard to estimate like calories burnt or eaten, protein eaten etc? Does that shit really mater? Just measure shit that you can actually measure like bodyweight, weigt x reps of lifts, time of cardio session, distance run/swum/rowed etc
>>
File: NzBg3Wa.jpg (533 KB, 2353x967)
533 KB
533 KB JPG
s-same, just for july haha
>>
>>74608933
If God is everywhere he is also under the toilet seat looking up when I take a dump. How does it make you feel?
>>
>>74610687
>and here kids is my lifting spreadsheet from when I was young
>STFU old man!!
>>
>>74610701
I hope he makes the turd slither back up inside you so it feels you get fucked by your own shit. Matter of fact I'm praying for it tonight.
>>
>>74610388
Based
>>
>>74610728
You got got. I hope you remember the picture I painted with me words when doing the ol' #2
>>
>>74608895
can you share it?
>>
>>74610687
You are fat

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.