[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1703.jpg (230 KB, 1200x1195)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
Is 2 min of jump rope a decent warmup for weightlifting?
>>
>>74609111
Just do the exercises you were planning to do with lighter weights retard
>>
>>74609171
No cardio?
>>
>>74609111
That may well be the gayest thing I've ever seen.. and the twink's not much better.
>>
>>74609218
Cardio isn't likely to significantly reduce your injury risk and if it's high intensity it will probably just make your workouts less effective.
Unless your gym is freezing cold I wouldn't bother with anything other than some dynamic stretches and some lighter lifts.

If you want to do cardio for the sake of doing cardio then try to separate the two as much as possible - different days is ideal, but failing that the biggest gap you can manage. If you care about one more than the other than do the one you prioritise first.
>>
>>74609111
That's a male
>>
>>74609111
Why don't twinks dress like this anymore? Its so hawt
>>
>>74609279
What makes it gay? Just curious
>>
>>74609288
Post your fucking body right now
>>
>>74610669
I bet you'd like that gayboy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.