[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719738016784.jpg (3.52 MB, 2480x3508)
3.52 MB
3.52 MB JPG
Because of work and martial arts training, I can only hit the gym thrice a week (two of those days back to back). What should I do?
>just alternate push and pull (including lower body) [ie do push twice one week and pull twice the other]
>push, pull, full (with the full body day cutting out a few exercises compared to just adding push and pull together)
>>
>>74609175
Fullbody 3/week.
Every day an upper body press, an upper body pull, and whatever limb accessories you do, throw in a squat 1 or 2 times, and an hinge movement 1 or 2 times (deadlifts only once, if you do power cleans or something 2 is feasible).
But you gotta check if you can do squats or deads on a day that's not the day before martial arts.
>>
>>74609175
push-pull-pilled trainingmaxxer cutcel
>>
>>74609175
why not push pull legs i don't understand?
obviously do push and pull back to back so deadlift doesn't interfere with leg day
>>
>>74609175
1x Full-body
Upper, then lower on the back to back days
>>
>>74609243
Maxxpilled pillmaxer basedcel
>>
>>74609175
The second option. The first is only applicable if you don't have those back to back days. You need the in-between rest day.
You can also do upper-lower on the back to back day and full body on the separated day.
>>
>>74609941
Squats and deadlifts are really all you need.
>>
>>74609175
That looks like Sulcate, but it can't be him.
>>
>>74609175
Men only want one thing and it's fucking disgusting
>>
>>74610463
A womam who builds them up instead of making him endure chaos without purpose? Truly vile
>>
>>74609199
this is fine
>>
thats a nice idea for my lucid dream tonight
>>
In any of these kind of fantasy comics or memes the unrealistic part to me is always how the girl is nice to the guy
Man why did I date so many hateful selfish women?
I’d like to date a woman who shares mutual kindness, but I don’t know that I ever met one.
To answer your question 3 days is fine, just hit all your body parts in whatever combination you want. I realized a few years ago that the whole 6 days a week thing was actually hurting my gains because I never recovered.
>>
>>74610974
>Man why did I date so many hateful selfish women?
You mean to tell me there's another kind of women? Hell, even the shitty lurking femtards on here are spiteful and hateful
>>
>>74609175
God I wish I was a cute twink.
>>
>>74609175
>old woman rapes young boy
absolutely disgusting
>>
>>74612384
exhilarating*

DESTROY ME MOMMY
>>
>>74609175
sauce?
>>
File: 1707377643760.png (297 KB, 624x720)
297 KB
297 KB PNG
>>74609175
whichever you like more
>>
>>74609175
oh god. i wish that were me
>>
>>74612414
>wanting to be dominated
what estrogen does to a faggot.
>>
>>74612485
shut the fuck up heathen, I WILL have an amazonian girl CUDDLE and LOVE me at night while you SULK and WHINE, NIGGER! BACK TO /POL/ YOU GO!
>>
>>74610463
A stupid hole teaching the boy right hand to left pad? Dumb bitch
>>
File: 1000006059.png (592 KB, 800x1080)
592 KB
592 KB PNG
I hate this guy who's dyel and always tries to give me tips.

like eating honey sprinkled with salt for a pre workout. he told me to put it on my wrist and lick it off.

I tried to explain that it's just salt and carbs which I already eat. nutrition education in USA is so bad
>>
>>74609175
Back to back day
>chest+back+whatever
>shoulders+legs+etc

>other day
>heavy bench back arms maybe legs every other week

Anything else is horse shit
>>
>>74614067
And if somehow you're benching more than you row then put back before bench. You can still get big but it'll be a lot of 2 minute rest shit to make it an hour. Do freeweights then machines/dbs/cables depending on if you can handle the volume or even want it.
>>
>>74609175
>I am le sooo busy for the gym halp guyz I'm just soooooo busy !!

Cringe, faggot. You're posting on this board right now. How many hours a week do you waste doing shit? You can go at night or early in the morning and make literally any schedule work. YOu're just fat and lazy
>>
>>74609175
>Training her own future hyperborean bvll

Keyed
>>
>>74612485
>too fragile to let a woman tear open his anus
NGMI
>>
>>74609941
Push pull legs is a 6 day routine, not a 3 day routine. You want to train each muscle at least twice a week. If going 3 times u want to train more muscles each session.
>>
>>74609175
>ONLY thrice
thrice is already too much once you get decently strong
train hard twice a week and stop worrying
>>
>>74609175
OHP/Pullover Press Day, Cleans Spam Day/Heavy Carry Day with some arm work.
>>
>>74614634
>strong
Highly subjective unless we're talking the average person like 5 years into heavy steroid use.
>>
>>74610974
You only get that treatment from women if you're an 8+/10 in the face and at least average male height. Nobody cares about the bottom 90% of guys .
>>
File: southern ocean.gif (15 KB, 620x315)
15 KB
15 KB GIF
>>74609175
>thrice a week (two of those days back to back). What should I do?
-Full body on the isolated day.
-Split muscles in half the connected days, upper lower is easiest if you do a lot of leg work.
>>
>>74609175
If you're doing an actual sport focus on training for that and do the one set routine to build a good strength base. Whatever lifts or motions you want to work on, just do those. Make sure it's balanced, I'd recommend the big 6
>squats
>bench
>dips
>OHP
>rows
>pullups

Along with some supplement lifts to help out with those. Leg kicks and ham curls to help with squats, curls to help with pullups, wrist curls to help your grip strength and punch. Split the lifts up how you want, you don't need to do this retarded push pull bullshit.
>>
>>74609175
Need me a fit woman who motivates me to do my best and loves me unconditionally
>>
>>74612485
>wanting to have sexual relations with a woman
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY
>>
>>74612485
Men being "dominated" usually means that the chick does all the work while they just lay there like a dead fish. It's funny when you listen to whores talk about doing femdom related stuff because it's like they're describing having sex with a fussy toddler in a grown man's body.
>>
>>74615943
>yap yap yap
ignored, seethe and cope nigger, i WILL have my 10/10 TALL, DOMINATING and INCREDIBLY CUTE girl CUDDLE and LOVE me every night, you FUCKING useless bitch ass NIGGER!
>>
>>74615775
>women
>love
>men
Pick two
>>
>>74610974
>I’d like to date a woman who shares mutual kindness, but I don’t know that I ever met one.
They are extremely rare. You basically depend on God
>>
PPXPPXX, don't need anything more. just do squats 2x a week coupled with some hamstring curls.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.