[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How do you not get bored as fuck doing 10ks? A 5k is just around 20 minutes, that’s perfect for blasting some good tunes, vibing a bit, but 40-45 minutes?

How do people not get bored? Am i just zoomer brainrotted?
>>
You don’t even realize endorphins until about 20k
>>
>>74609313
Most likely zoomer brainrot. However, you need a fun track to run. When I lived in a bigger city, a small local park was the only place I didn't have traffic lights making me wait. Doing anything above 5k got boring real fast. In my current town, I've got trails and various roads in and around the city I can plan my run around. It makes a huge difference if I have some different visual stimuli on my run.
>>
>>74609313
congrats, you are mentally ill
>>
>>74609313
I absolutely hate running. Immediately when I start I'm just counting down the seconds until I finish. I don't understand how people can do it for hours
>>
>>74609506
Same here but swimming and cycling I can enjoy for a good hour or so, no idea why
>>
>>74609526
With cycling you can go much faster with much less effort and when you get tired you can just glide along and it feels good on your joints. With running you have to slog yourself along with every step and it can fuck up your joints
>>
>>74609313
>he doesn't know the joys of paddleboarding in the middle of a big lake for 2-3 hours, laying in the sun, swimming, nobody around and music playing

I used to burn 1400 calories like twice a week just doing this
>>
>>74609313
If you can't sit for 30 min and stare at a blank wall, and be content with just you and your thoughts, then you're probably fucked in the head.
>>
>>74609313
I don't like doing 10ks because then I'm tired and I still need to get back home :(
>>
File: 1705859577754738.png (221 KB, 447x404)
221 KB
221 KB PNG
>>74609313
I watch two anime episodes

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.