[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What are some /fit/ approved fast food options?
>>
It's all good if you're not in a caloric surplus, and especially after exercise. (Maybe not 14 times a week though.)
>>
>>74609555
I think Mcdonalds had the cheapiest protein around back before Bidenflation tore away the dollar menu
>>
>>74609555
Chipotle maybe?
>Brown Rice
>Beans
>Grilled chicken or steak
>Veggies
Don't know what industrial solvent grease they use to cook their meat and rice in, however. Use fast food with extreme caution.
>>
>>74609555
Goyslop is not approved
>>
>>74609555
Chick fil a and their spicy chicken deluxe and 4 nuggets. No fries and only water. Limit sauces to the ones under 100 calories.
>>
Chipotle is the best option. Some others:
>subway
>sakio Japan, carb heavy but low fat
>any of the various salad chains. Just avoid loading it up with shit

Even if the only option is McDonalds, just don't load up. Get a quarter pounder and a water. It's the fries and soda that really wallup you.
>>
>>74609555
None. Fast food has gone up in price so much it's similar to or even more expensive than just getting gourmet restaurant food.
>>
>>74609739
this would be 10/10 if
>no arsenic in rice
>good evoo for fat
>no shitcarbs in the grilled chicken
throw in a piece of fruit or two and it'd be golden as a meal for me currently
>>
UK options (London):
Chiptole - any meat, salad and cheese in a bowl
Five guys - Burger, cheese, bacon, salad, no bun
Kebab shop - Lamb shish, avoid the pita

anything else?
>>
File: 1671842142437.webm (2.22 MB, 272x480)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB WEBM
>>74609555
>>
>>74609555
I usually go for the burrito places personally. I prefer the taste and you can generally get it in a bowl instead of a wrap if you're that way inclined. Barburrito is one in the UK that I like.
>>
>>74610168
Based chud
>>
>>74610168
Wagie uprising soon
>>
Burgers without the fries/soda.
>>
File: Chicken Mcgriddle.jpg (335 KB, 1280x720)
335 KB
335 KB JPG
>>
>>74609555
Arbys 4 for 10 and a bottle of liquor to pregame the gym hogging the closest seat to the soda machine.
>>
File: images.png (4 KB, 225x225)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>74609555
This right here, if you're lucky enough to have one nearby.
>>
>>74610353
based drunk lifter
>>
>>74609555
none of them
if you need to get your macros in it's ok to average across two days
if you're out and about just drink some water until you can get home to prep something healthy
>>
>>74609555
Five guys. I worked there. Can confirm nothing is ever frozen. The ground beef comes in and is prepped that day, the potatoes for the fries are cut in the morning too. So are the toppings. The ingredients are quality. Its as close to unprocessed as you'll find for fast food.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.