[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1708074587314311.png (603 KB, 761x1081)
603 KB
603 KB PNG
The year is half over
>How much weight did you lose?
>How much progress did you make on your lifts?
>How many times did you cheat on your diet?
>Post progress pics
>Did you accomplish your yearly goals yet?
>What are your plans for the second half of the year?
>>
>>74609951
>I gained significant body fat
>I didn't lift at all
>Diet?
>no I am ashamed
>I haven't accomplished anything of note
>idk
>>
10kg so far
I don't lift.
None.
I will when I'm done.
Sort of and almost.
Get below 15 BF% and get big ass forearms. Also get comfortable with 5k runs.
>>
>>74609951
No change to bw
Bench +20 lb
Squat +50 lb
Dead +60 lb
>>
From about January to may I lost no weight but visibly increased muscle. By the end of May I started a cut. Did that shit where it went up for a bit but now I'm down 10lbs. 30 more to go. 50 if I want to leanmax. Making sustainable choices since I'm cooking for a family here, so I'm happy with slow and steady changes that everybody can make with me.

WAGMI
>>
>>74609951
At least I stopped the alcoholism, gained a lot of weight from it unfortunately. Home gym will be fixed next month when the money comes in. Time to fucking end this misery.
>>
>>74609951
>bodyweight
+20kg
>squat
-60kg
>bench
+20kg
>deadlift
i dont even do these anymore, -150kg to -30kg and then i said fuck it
>>
>>74609951
like around 30 kilos
not much desu
im making a short pause on my diet and gonna go back next month.
no pics
Honestly i thought I wouldnt keep up with the progress, but people have commented on my change and i feel great.
For the next half i would want to lose another 30 kilos im currently at 110kg but honestly with 10 im happy
>>
>>74609951
+5lbs bw
+15lbs bench
+10lbs squat
+not cutting
no
no
275lb and 365lb squat
>>
>>74609951
I've done pretty good, cut my bodyweight down from 86kg to 71kg at 179cm while also increasing every lift, max bench is up from 95kg to 110kg (I managed 2 reps on Friday)

I'm sticking to the leanpill now, I recently came to realize that a natural can only look impressive when lean. Even though I've gotten smaller I look much better and even got compliments saying I look bigger. When you're big and bloated you never really look good unless you're a roider with absolutely massive muscles like a WWE wrestler, which cannot be attained naturally. Gotta be lean bros

For the next step though I'm gonna slowly bulk up a bit while keeping fat gain to a minimum
>>
>>74609951
>>How much weight did you lose?
0 probably
>>How much progress did you make on your lifts?
>>How many times did you cheat on your diet?
bout a few
>>Post progress pics
no
>>Did you accomplish your yearly goals yet?
starting a job tomorrow, after 8y of neetdom and problems
>>What are your plans for the second half of the year?
not fumble the job, reconnect with 1+ friends, learn the local language a lot more, socialize while doing so, ideally start physio so I can one day go jim
also ideally buy good hearing aid for grandma and visit family
>>
>>74610557
why are you on this board?
>>
>>74609951
not trying to
+90 lbs across the board aside from ohp (started at dyel)
not really dieting
close, I'll need to think about more equipment in a couple months. I'll probably focus on maintenance and cardio before getting new equipment.
reach 2pl8 equivalent for the relevant lifts
>>
>>74611906
it's the designated dyel board
>>
Went from 219 in December to 253.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.