[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: dddd.jpg (432 KB, 1062x623)
432 KB
432 KB JPG
How much does intake of vitamins and nutrients and the quality of carbs matter overall?

If we were to take a normal guy, clone him into two guys, and put both of them into the exact same exercise and sleep routine...
how much of a difference would there be between the guy who exclusively eats grilled chicken and rice and the guy who eats steak, potatoes, rice, onions, yogurt, nuts, fruits, fish, chicken, broccoli, shellfish, etc?

Would the second guy make notably more gains? What about the difference between natties and roiders?
I've heard stories of roiders who for contests seems to only ever eat blended chicken breast to get protein in at the expense of anything else.

There have been times in my life were I've just drank 2 storebought whey protein shakes instead of cooking salmon and rice for myself because the two shakes gave me more protein for less calories, how wise/retarded was that?
>>
>>74610072
Yes second guy would make more gains because of the creatine in beef, whey in milk products (whey increases test) and more vitamins in his varied diet. B vitamins give you a sense of energy for example.

>what about the difference between natties and roiders
Roiders have excess testosterone. They could build muscle on a diet of nacho cheese doritos. You can not.

>2 storebought whey protein shakes
A little retarded. That shit has too many additives because they're trying to sell a drink more than a supplement. Buy your whey from a reputable seller and make the shakes in your own shaker.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.