[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Overweight people consume more grain sugars, salt and industrial products than people who are not overweight. But will an overweight person who never consumes grain sugars and salt really be less healthy than a person who is not overweight?
>>
>>74610466
yeah if due to increased body fat, doubly so if increased visceral fat
>>
>>74610466
I'd say that a large part of fat people being unhealthy is their sedentary lifestyle. There are fat and athletic people and they look and likely feel much better than your average fat.

And you're right - the kinds of food they eat also matters a lot. You average fat eats industrial waste. An average person overindulging in a Mediterranean diet will obv be healthier.
>>
File: 1 (2).jpg (70 KB, 640x480)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
is pooping or farting?
>>
>>74610497
Cope
>>
>>74610466
I want to lose fat so badly but don't have the discipline to fast.
>>
>>74610466
yes, but the overweight person you're describing will naturally lose weight because his diet is better than the average fatass
>>
From experience, it's amazing how much better you feel passing the overweight into normal range. Everything just improves.
>>
>>74610466
If you carry it in your abdomen, its worse for you than if you carry it in your ass and legs. That's why women with a big ass and a little waist don't have as many health problems as a man with a potbelly. But if you get up to the level of obese you cant avoid having some abdominal fat. Abdominal fat increases inflammation and damages your internal organs.
All those fat people who say they are in great health? It's just because they are under 40, and the damage is happening silently and hasn't caught up with them yet.
>>
File: IMG_6324.jpg (72 KB, 728x838)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
No. Put us all in a survival situation and guess who will live first. The guy with zero stores of energy or the fatty?
>but the fit guy can climb trees and shit
Ok enjoy the 7 cal berries you spent 30 calories trying to grab, dumb fuck. The fatty will do what he always does and conserve energy and wait. Also to be a fatass and continue living in today’s age means your gut and intestines are working flawlessly to support the metric ton of shit passing through it, like plumbing done with the best parts for a plumber’s own house. My point is they won’t have problems like diarrhea and constipation that would kill a good portion of people.
>>
Yes, but even being skinnyfat/sedentary is fucking TERRIBLE for you. It's ridiculous how much energy I have since I've gotten /fit/.
>>
>>74610761
Fuck berries, just eat the fat people
It's not like they can run away
>>
being fat is bad
being inactive is bad
eating slop is bad (not to be confused with sloppa which is generally quite good)

generally, two and three lead to the first
>>
>>74610692
Cope
>>
>>74610466
We have proven in less than two decades obesity or specifically organ fat is exponentially more deadly than smoking is.
It's so bad it skews the data completely because these people aren't even living an entire generation. Versus smokers who live to be 90 years old. So we can't even accurately judge just how deadly it is.

No smokers are falling over at 40 years old, even if they overwhelming begin to die off in late 60s. Meanwhile stomach fat holders have higher death rates of death from every single factor and more complications from every single disease.
Stomach fat lowers cardiovascular ability much like tobacco, but stomach fat completely alters the immune system because it inhibits liver/kidney/ and various other organ functions from chronic inflammation.
Anything that inhibits liver function is going to kill you m8, it's not a joke.
Your liver accounts for more than 50% of your immune system function.
For example liver exclusively controls killer T cell production and activation.
liver also releases an enzyme that turns into hydrogen peroxide and accounts for the majority of your antioxidant production.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.