[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 307.jpg (83 KB, 788x685)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>go to gym
>join
>staff outright lie to me about the terms of my contract and lock me in for 12 months
>go everyday for a month to get my money's worth
>just started to put concrete powder in their toilets
>all toilets become fucked
>start doing it to the sinks
>sinks and toilets are perpetually out of order
>terminate the contract because facilities are not available
i win
>>
>>74611432
based
>>
>>74611432
Very creative and based if true. Fuck predatory contracts and companies that use scam tactics like that
>>
>>74611432
>things that didn't happen
>>
The only believable part is op being too retarded to read the contract properly before the cooling off period ends.
>>
>>74611432
>join local gym for only $20/mo. reps didnt mention anything but the monthly price.
>a day later I get charged with a $120 yearly cleaning fee, effectively making my membership $30/month, a 50% increase.
>bring it up to staff, they try to tell me its no big deal and its all usual etc etc
>no you dont fucking faggots
>I tell them I want a refund and cancel
>no can do. to cancel you have to go online, basically teing me to fuck off
>file a chargeback claim with my credit card company
>their website is dog shit and doesnt work to let you cancel, how covenient
>call them, manager gets on and reluctantly closes me out, turns out they can do it.
and thats how I started on my home gym. the bait and switch plus the disrespect really is something else. always ask if you can pay cash for things, even if youre going to use a card. if they kvetch about needing a card, youre setting yourself up to get giga jewed and you better just leave.
>>
>>74611432
good shit anon
start saving up for a home gym NOW
>>
>>74612896
home gym is superior in every way. plus no roasties to distract you

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.