[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FAT2.jpg (3.82 MB, 5012x2227)
3.82 MB
3.82 MB JPG
>bro just keeps losing weight
Yeah, so you can look like a malnourished 50-year-old man at age 20.
>>
Problem is he's not lifting. Other than that, he definitely looks better than the left. Cope harder, Fatty McFatterson.
>>
>>74611454
Those are all the same pic retard and you can't gain muscle on a deficit maybe strength. At least give him some good advice, surgery or roids. Pick one or both.
>>
>>74611470
If you are as weak as that guy, you absolutely can gain muscle on a deficit, you moron. Just fucking eat a shitload of protein and lift heavy. Have you faggots tried that? You people are full of excuses, my god.
>>
File: 1686657504851177.gif (2.61 MB, 498x211)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB GIF
>>74611470
>you can't gain muscle on a deficit
Why is this blatant lie so often promoted here?
>>
>>74611554
you can eat a shitload of protein and lift while on a deficit though
>>
>this shit again
https://desuarchive.org/fit/search/image/3fcHGqgBjBHqAn8fOad2dQ/

Dude is over 20% BF. He actually needs to keep losing weight and he'll look fine after he's at 14% and starts lifting.
>>
>>74611442
Eating less food and doing no exercise. Great idea.
>>
>>74611574
I imagine you meant to say you *can't*. My nigga, my TDEE is about 2900 just from metabolism + exercising. I can easily get 150g+ of protein out of 2000 calories (500 grams of ground beef + 2 eggs + milk), and I'm being generous with the calories here. I can get all the other nutrients I need from veggies + multivitamin for a irrelevant amount of calories. It's absolutely possible to eat a high protein diet and lift heavy while still on a caloric deficit. If you are feeling out of energy during your workouts, try doing a slow cut or drink some caffeine.
>>
>>74611442
Yup that's what I looked like after going from 260 > 150. If you don't put on any muscle you'll look like shit and the loose skin will be really noticeable. Started lifting and gaining weight again for the past year though and now you can hardly tell
>>
>>74611442
You realize you fatties can lift while losing weight right?
>>
>>74611442
what you former fat fuck? did you thought you would get scott free? no punishment for ur fucking gluttony?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.