[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Women were mogging/fit/ hundreds of years ago
>>
>>74611510
can i see the original photo? these are processed
>no
come on, surely u've got the original also and what is ur motivation to post it, be honest
>>
>>74611510
WE WUZ STRANGS AND SHIET
>>
>>74611510
no image I see on a screen is real
>>
Were testosterone levels also higher in women in the 1800's?
>>
>>74611720
The average 1800s woman
>worked on a farm
>walked everywhere
>drank raw milk and ate meat
>got at least 8hrs of sun a day
Yes the average 1800s woman would mog a 2020s male
>>
>>74611759
>>worked on a farm
>>walked everywhere
>>drank raw milk and ate meat
>>got at least 8hrs of sun a day
i unironically do all these things. not woman or victorian though
>>
File: 1700974552172481.jpg (151 KB, 1080x1269)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>74611720
>Were testosterone levels also higher in women in the 1800's?
>>74611759 is right that it was probably the case for rural farmers and tradespeople that their natty test levels were probably top tier but urban centers were so dirty and polluted they produced poor, malnourished midgets which is why so many foods started being fortified with vitamins in the late 19th-early 20th century. picrel was one of the pioneers of female bodybuilding in the brief pre-gear period of late 40s-early 50s, make of it what you will.
>>
>>74611759
>average woman
Not on any level, you had absurdly stronger women sure because necessity allowed these women to survive.
However the broad majority of women still were weaker than the average male is today.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.