[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Zyzz always got made fun of for for being full of gear but still being "small" yet i can't recall any pic of him getting mogged by another dude
>>
Zyzz wasn't small. He just wasn't 300 lb bigger tha ronnie coleman or bigger than the 300 lb 50% BFobese guys you see walking around
>>
>>74611657
It's not that he was small. It was that he roided to his grave for a body that was attainable natty.
>>
This guy was a nobody until he died.
>>
File: m8fgsry709b81.png (533 KB, 1706x960)
533 KB
533 KB PNG
The only time that the Brother of Hercules met his match
>>
>>74611657
We mog that skeleton hard. Dumb kid died young in a gay bathhouse from his shitty diet.
>>
>>74611657
>Zyzz always got made fun of for for being full of gear but still being "small"
I'll take Zoomers making shit up for 300
>>
>>74611657
Zyzz got fun of for being a retard. People hyped him up ironically but zoomers are retarded and missed the irony part. He was legitimately aesthetic though. He just had really low body fat for a non competitive bodybuilder. He’s only small compared to pro bodybuilders who are on all kinds of shit and not just normal steroids
>>
>>74613227
kek how can anyone even take the leanpill seriously? this nigga took enough roids that he died at 22 and he barely even had any more muscle mass than some beer gut abo.
>>
>>74613227
Funny to think that 20 years ago his body was considered impressive.
Bodybuilding really has come a long way
>>
>>74613407
Damn you're retarded

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.