[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0700.jpg (1.83 MB, 3024x3365)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB JPG
I think it's funny how so many people who are /fit/ refuse to eat veggies and fruit. I mostly maintain my weight now but when I do gain weight, I make stew with lots of veggies that I eat for two weeks to keep the weight off. The health benefits from eating so many veggies and fruit are insane. People outright go to socialize with you because you look so healthy.
>>
>>74611723
that's a lot of non-veggies
>>
>>74611738
I know, this is what the average /fit/ person eats. No veggies or fruit in sight, the pic is from /ck/.
>>
>>74611723
>so many people who are /fit/ refuse to eat veggies and fruit
That much huh, I'm sure you are not just making this shit up and it's not a conclusion you reached after hours of reading larpers on fit and refusing to touch grass.
>>
>>74611746
what did you eat today
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (31 KB, 480x360)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>74611723
x2 anon, it is divorced from reality. Nutrients and satiation plus pleasurable taste.
>>
>>74611738
>everything is either all or nothing
did you niggas forget "balanced diet" or is this just bait? 7/10 if so.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.