[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm greying and I'm not even 30

what hair dyes should I use. superstores only have female ones and I only have a buzz cut
>>
>>74611761
why would you even dye a fucking buzz cut? Are you autistic?
>>
>>74611768
because you can see the fucking white hair
>>
>>74611856
Dyeing your greys is a huge cope and will look weird. Just go natural.
>>
>>74611761
how about using the female one ? you aren't gonna turn into a tranny because of that
>>
>>74611761
/ourguy/ bryan uses 2 hair products he recommended
https://gr-7.uk/gr-7-no-more-grey-hair/
https://hairmayraki.com/anti-grey-hair-color-restoring-treatment/

I can't comment if they work but I'm considering buying them as I am also starting to grey.
>>
>>74611877
Don’t do it. Like literally everything else in life, ask yourself this:

Are you lean and handsome? If so, women will find your grey hair sexy. Are you overweight? Then you’ll look like a fat old guy.
>>
>>74611761
Landshark says that Rayp Eat says that premature greying is due to a copper deficiency
Mayhaps you should suck on some old pennies or something, OP
>>
They all have chicks on the box, its all the same shit.
Use 40Voc bleach to get the color out, then use whatever color dye you want.
Or just go grey and stop being a faggot.
I have bronze colored hair and I dye it white because white buzzcuts look good on young people.
>>
File: 1500319848095.jpg (41 KB, 550x512)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
I started greying in my mid 20's, now in my early 30's and it's steadily increasing. If people notice they always ask "what am I so stressed about?"
>>
>>74611946
op here
I've had repeat anxiety since my teens
my hair is ~70% grey with most of it on the sides
>>
>>74611761
Get a professional to do it
>>
>>74611761
>dying a buzz cut
Also I have stark white hair and it's far worst, grey hair is life on easy mode, it blends wonderfully with all hair colors and makes you exotic.

Stark white random hairs with zero streaks if living life in suffering mode, it just makes you look old. Not exotic, not unique, it instantly turns you into the schizo wojack.
Only time white hair looks good is if you have a streak of it.
>>
>>74611761
Don't do it. I got all my hair, but it's greying and noticeable. The ladies at the salon say they can do it for me, but I always say not thanks I'm good. I thought about dying it blonde a bit for funsy tho. like gosling in fall guy.
>>
>>74612344
This. Get it done properly, you don't want to look like Giuliani sweating boot polish.
>>
>>74611868
The girl in the shop might think I'm a troon
>>
>>74612494
Use the self check out. I use it when I buy makeup and women's clothing.
>>
>>74612500
kek
>>
File: images[1].jpg (14 KB, 300x300)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>74611761
If you have a dollar tree, use the men's beard dye. My hair is so short on the side, that's all it needs. It washes out pretty quick, so I just dont wash my hair often.
>>
>>74612357
I'm going to dye it my natural hair colour iou idiot
plus it's past the point of streaks and is mostly grey of the sides

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.