[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GO5QPr_bgAEhANo.jpg (29 KB, 616x498)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
One of the most insecure things about myself is that, I have fucked up teeth, it's kinda yellow and full of tooth decays.
I have it because back when I was a middle schooler, I used to eat a lot of sweet and I don't brush regularly and I also hate going to dentist (I still have it now) and now I'm living with those consequences.

Like I'm already short (like really short) but being short is something that you can't control so it's whatever, but having fucked up teeth because of your OWN actions is just.... embarrassing.
man...
>>
>>74612043
I just realize that dentists can give you anesthesia for dental works... perhaps I should hit them up...
>>
>>74612061
they only give you local anesthesia which feels very awkward
>>
>>74612246
there's a lot more risks and work involved with general anesthesia, some places have laughing gas to calm you down. After 6 months of flossing twice a day and brushing with an electric toothbrush you only need a rare filling, and it's small. But yeah it feels very intrusive having someone work in your mouth

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.