[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Hoping there are some lab techs around or someone with experience to answer some questions and give me some hopium

>in b4 just have a bull inseminate your wife
fuck off

I've had 6 sperm lab evaluations over the last 2 years. The first one came back with less than 50,000 sperm and all of the others came back with 0 sperm. I had a double hernia when I was 2 years old and suspect that there was testicle damage from that. I've been tested for genetic abnormalities and I'm fine, so doctors don't really know why I don't have sperm. My FSH levels are high so it's likely non obstructed azoospermia.

When these lab techs check for sperm I suspect they only check a tiny bit, then multiply what they see to get the number. My less than 50,000 test could have been just 1 single sperm that they then multiplied to say "less than 50,000". If that is the case perhaps all of my other tests coming back with 0 is just that they aren't going to look through 100% of it to find a handful? Just a few swimmers is probably enough for IVF though.

Anyone have any insight on how the labs run these tests?
>>
>>74612247
>When these lab techs check for sperm I suspect they only check a tiny bit, then multiply what they see to get the number.
yes, usually a set of a dozen or more samples are made from the initial sample, and the results are multiplied by a dilution factor.
>My less than 50,000 test could have been just 1 single sperm that they then multiplied to say "less than 50,000".
no. If a 10mL sample is provided, lets say for simplicity's sake it's turned into 20 diluted samples for analysis. All 20 of these diluted 1mL (0.5mL of original sample per 1mL diluted test sample) samples can be run from the same test to get an average idea of what your single 10mL sample provided, which is more reliable for ruling out odd results from the machine. It's actually a much more reliable number this way.
>>
My problem is that I don't produce much cum. How to increase the volume? Would BCAA or EAA help?
>>
>>74612247
>>74612319
More eggs and meat
>>
File: 1363636519261.jpg (57 KB, 393x391)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
MAH NIGGA HAS LOW T

Have you tried hiring a big black man to rail your wife?
>>
>>74612247
If you cannot impregnate your life you were never meant to reproduce in the first place because you lack the fitness.

This is how darwinism works, the ones who cannot strive and survive get filtered.
>>
>>74612247
>Just a few swimmers is probably enough for IVF though.
It's like $10,000 per round and people with good amount of sperm often don't get it to work, just get a bull to fuck your wife and impregnate her, you can choose him together
>>
>>74612330
>>74612356
>>74612370
always so many incel faggots on 4chan, so easy to predict the responses yet you all think you are so edgy and cool

>>74612306
Even a dozen samples will be less than 10% of the ejaculate though, isn't there a chance a few are going unseen?
>>
Try hcg and zinc / eggs
If that fails, get your dad to fuck your wife so at least the kid will have your genes
>>
>>74612330
>>74612356
>>74612370
1% of men have azoospermia, some 20 year old 4chan troll cracking jokes will end up married and trying to conceive in their 30s and find out they dont produce sperm after being smug in their 20s online

hope you get rekt by life
>>
>>74612512
>Even a dozen samples will be less than 10% of the ejaculate though
by a scaled, known factor yes
>isn't there a chance a few are going unseen?
yes, thats why more than a dozen are checked, so a statistical average can be found and outliers can be more easily caught. In practice, a 10mL sample could be diluted to 100 or more samples for analysis. All the values are scaled back up at the end because thats how a dilution factor works.
>>
>>74612703
Okay so I guess I should be asking the labs how much they dilute it down? If it's 10 or less there is a chance that a very small amount of sperm are being missed each time?
>>
>>74612784
>Okay so I guess I should be asking the labs how much they dilute it down?
No, your wife should be fucking your dad.
>>
>>74612784
>If it's 10 or less there is a chance that a very small amount of sperm are being missed each time?
that's genuinely just not how it fucking works. It's diluted because high concentrations increase the chance of the machine misreading the values. The diluted samples answers are multiplied by the dilution factor to reflect the values of the sample they were diluted from. you're not "missing some from the test." Most tests are going to be some simple reaction that produces a coloured chemical from the sample that you can measure the concentration of the colour. they're not fucking in a microscope counting sperm, it's statistics.
You might want to brush up on your high school math class, it's pretty obvious you've missed a lot. Even my lab can outsource our data computation to undergrad students.
>>
>>74612680
>hope you get rekt by life
Umad I already have kids
>>
>>74612247
>OP is impotent

I'll inseminate her for you.

t. Bull
>>
>>74612247
do you wear polyestor or nylon underwear? basically castrates you
switch to 100% cotton or linen
don't touch receipts, avoid plastic, don't cook with teflon
basically eat whole foods cooked in cast iron, if you're going to cook with oil use home made beef tallow, get organic and natural shit, sun your balls etc
I only nutted in a girl once and got her preggo 1/1
>>
>>74613078
No one with kids, seeing OPs post, would troll. Fuck off
>>
>>74613074
They don't check how much sperm you have by adding chemicals and checking the color.

Idk wtf you are saying. They literally count the sperm on a grid and then multiply it by the dilution amount.
>>
>>74613078
>>74613128
Your wife probably cucked you and you don't even know it

Your son will turn out to be a huge faggot that gets aids

Your daughter will turn into a drug addicted slut that fucks niggers and has mulatto children

Enjoy lifes karma faggot
>>
>>74613151
And you will be a genetic dead end lol
>>
>>74613154
guaranteed youre a 400lb 35yo neckbeard virgin that larps on the internet as a tough guy rofl
>>
>>74613151
No clue why you’re responding to me. Im defending you. You got other issues than just your sperm, it looks like.
>>
>>74613170
sorry replied to the wrong post
>>
>>74613179
All good, hang in there man.
>>
>>74612247
just have a bull inseminate your wife, depending on your area, I could provide this service for you (free of charge)
>>
>>74613169
Not even close, guaranteed that you're a thin skinned genetic dead end, if you want nice replies then you have to go back
>>
>>74612247
Just adopt a kid then, can literally pick the most genetically gifted one.
>>
>>74613218
we looked into that but it's just crackhead kids or minorities, you know addiction is genetic so we're not gonna bother
>>
>>74612247
Just have the doctor shuffle your and the bull's sperm and blindly applicate the sample so you won't know who is the father until your name is on the birth certificate and you can't have cold feet.
>>
>>74613151
>comes to 4chan for medical advice because he can't get his wife pregnant
>gets upset
you sound like a cuck with a humiliation fetish desu
>>
I read through your thread
1/10 bait, I replied
>>
>>74612247
Have you tried hiring a big black bull to fuck your wife? You could give him a rim job while he is pounding her pussy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.