[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: u jel makima.webm (805 KB, 1920x1080)
805 KB
805 KB WEBM
How do I make sure I use my leanmaxx body to make girls jealous?

How often should I take my shirt off?
>>
do something where you get sweaty and then you can take your shirt off to "cool off"
>>
>>74612591
>How do I make sure I use my leanmaxx body to make girls jealous?
If you want to make girls jealous you steal their boyfriends idiot
>>
>>74612591
I literally take off my shirt any chance I get.
>>
>>74612627
>>74612666
If you take it off too often wouldn't it be less special?
>>
>>74612591
i walk around shirtless at 260lbs everyday because it reminds me that im fat and keeps me motivated but i work outside on a farm.
Women love to see you lose weight and alot of them dont have the standards that guys have here about their own bodies. They are just happy to see you working.

Also women got dumbass turn ons like
>the veins in his knuckles and forearms are pumped, i can touch them!
Get a pump in your hands and show a girl, they love it for some reason, some do at least.

On the otherside of the coin, there are some women if they see you have acne they will pop that fucker and grip your ass like you are a bull they are trying to inject withmedicine
>>
>>74613429
by the time they start liking stupid shit about you they already like you, too be women are fickle

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.