[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Running.png (493 KB, 574x494)
493 KB
493 KB PNG
>if I stop to take a break the commies win

Does anyone else tell themselves autistic shit like this to keep you going? I find it helps me.
>>
Back when I still bothered with PRs, I would come up with something heroic to think of when doing a lift.
>bench press was pushing a car full of kids out of a flooded street while they screamed for help
>deadlift was grabbing the hand of an old lady hanging off a cliff and lifting her to safety while she cried for help
(I tried thinking of lifting up a younger lady/cute girl, but then I realized I don't really care that much about young women)
>squat was lifting a car that had fallen on someone
>OHP was lifting someone out of a pit or a hole in the ground
The key was always to keep the image of the person in trouble in my mind throughout the lift, and if I failed I'd make myself imagine them falling to their death or whatever. It made the next attempt way easier.
>>
I've literally said "we're all gonna make it brah" out to get me through sets that I thought were literally going to kill me.
>>
Yep unironically. I usually try to hype up and start thinking stuff like
>I have to outrun that n-word
>If I were in a war scenario I gotta run more than this
>I gotta be better than some n-word
>I can lift more than a n-word

It's usually something like that, anything that makes me feel powerful because i'm white
>>
>>74613542
don't think about running away from nogs, think about running towards them with a club. running away is fucking gay. think about the pleasure of crushing their disgusting black skulls in and let the desire to kill fuel you
>>
When I'm approaching failure I think about D-day and the men storming the beaches.
>>
File: 1578237968632.jpg (120 KB, 764x860)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>74613642
>>
>>74613165
I just refuse to stop because I think it’s weak

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.