[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1707353892577629.png (585 KB, 1542x1134)
585 KB
585 KB PNG
You're not missing out on your hot + cold shower gains, right, /fit/? You need both for maximum hypertrophy.
>>
>>74613448
I like start hot end cold because I can wash my skin better, and cold water washes the oil I add to my hair less than hot water so I can lather it better
>>
Post body with timestamp
Any faggot who tries to convince people to do this shit has never lifted a weight in their life
>>
>hot showers are making you bald
>>
>>74613448
Low iq people just have hot showers though. This doesn't fit the midwit meme at all.
>>
File: 1709427594494297.jpg (119 KB, 800x1422)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
You're hot and youre cold youre yes and youre no youre in and youre out youre up and youre down youre wrong when its right youre black when its white we fight we break up we kiss we make up
>you
You don't really wanna say no
>you
You don't really wanna go. Oh
>>
>>74613448
The water is filled to the brim with fluorine and chlorine, which cockblocks iodine absorption in your skin, which makes your hair fall out if you don't have enough.
Get a good filter for your shower or stop showering and instead hobo shower with purified water
>>
File: redditor.png (12 KB, 427x400)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>74613448
>Yeah bro just spike your cortisol with a cold shower every day for some vague unsubstantiated benefits bro!!!!!
>>
>>74613448
>be me
>buy newly build apartment
>safe a few bucks by building much of the interior myself
>including bathrooms
>first day moving in
>wonder why shower is cold
>check hot water tank
>check heat pump
>other water in apartment is warm
>after a few days get used to cold showers
>stop caring
>ff 2y
>while deep cleaning shower / bathroom
>mfw I see hot water isn't connected to shower, one 40cm tube is missing
can't go back though
kept it not connected

just accept the temperature the pipe gives you

the cold shower is the sole reason for me reaching Ataraxia
>>
>>74613448
Yeah I'm not engaging in this cold plunge humiliation ritual.
>>
>>74615419
>NONONONO HUMANS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO EXPERIENCE ANY KIND OF SLIGHT DISCOMFORT EVER WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOURE KILLING YOURSELF YOU MANIAC STOP USING COLD WATER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>74615380
I think fucking it up is the new meta.
>>
>>74614297
this
>>
>>74615247
Funniest take from this movement.
Everyone just conveniently ignores that stress is the number one external factor that causes hairloss, yet will try boogeyman something else to larp like they have control
>>
>>74615419
And yet you choose to spike cortisol probably 100+ times per day reading posts you don't like, you living ball of seethe.
>>
File: chrome_jJjxmPiV50.png (510 KB, 496x496)
510 KB
510 KB PNG
>>74614297
I believe in it
>>
>>74615479
>No mom, I am not engaging in this room cleaning humiliation ritual
>>
idk dude just jump into the sea during winter for a min. feels gud.
>>
>>74616747
>salt water

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.