[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000000201.gif (405 KB, 2952x3047)
405 KB
405 KB GIF
What can I do to have energy to exercise and lose weight?
>>
>>74613575
Take a drop of methylene blue with b vitamins.
>>
>>74613575
eat more
>>
>>74613598
>methylene blue
hmm... no, what is that?
>>74613634
i am alredy super fat
>>
Vaxx status?
>>
>>74613654
>super fat
That's the problem. Your body is constantly inflamed and struggling against your weight. Lose all the weight.
You may also have a micronutrient deficiency, but being fat is the much larger issue.
>>
>>74613654
eat more healthy food, exercise more, get 8hrs of sleep, go outside for a run/walk in the park
>>
>>74613598
>>74613654
Does this look healthy?
>>
>>74613575
just do it while being tired, become God's strongest warrior
>>
I just drag my ass till I can’t anymore. I wanted to workout today and all I got done was take my dog for a small walk (he’s an old boy). Got home was going to hit the gym after I fed him and I slept. And slept. Then I woke up at 1pm, took my pre workout, and promptly fell asleep despite 500mg of caffeine and a massive dose of niacin and other b vitamins. Made a protein shake at 5pm and was going to go tonight and then slept again. I got up and took him out to potty one more time before giving up and getting out of my gym clothes and will go to bed and sleep another 8 hours. Always tomorrow, right? I at least made it two times last week.
>>
>>74613575
Exercise. How active your mitochondria are determines how much energy you have available for everyday activities. The more you use them the more readily available energy they have.
Basically, do everything to boost your mitochondria and exercise is one of the best things to do for that.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.