[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: download (2).jpg (35 KB, 338x507)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
Drivers resent me jogging and expect me to go on the verge, this makes me wann fight them.
Anyone else get angry from fat carfags?
>>
How mad are you going to be when I hit you with my car? Fuck bicycle faggots too.
>>
>Jogging on the road
I will run you over with my bicycle. You won't even know what hit you.
>>
>>74613948
>bicycle
get out of the way before i roll coal on you, fag
>>
>>74613931
based
reminder to stop in the middle of the lane often
especially where you're in nogtown
>>
>>74613983
No don't do this in shitty neighborhoods niggers and spics will actually hit you and the cops don't give a shit about hit and runs especially if non-whites commit them
>>
>>74613931
type of goober that gets hit with a milkshake by teenagers. you won't do shit.
>>
>>74614064
I'm ready to kill any carfags who try shit, the adrenaline from running has me already primed. I'd pull you out the window carfag
>>
>>74614164
you never been in a fight. i'd pour a big-gulp right on your head while my friends all laugh.
>>
>>74614238
You don't have friends carfag your a fatass who drinks soda
>>
>>74614641
nice projection busrider. you gonna take your prom date on the bus? oh right you didn't wanna go anyway.
>>
>>74614164
they’ll drive away you fucking retard
>>
>>74614857
I'll memorize their licence plate, my uncle in law enforcement will give their address.
Let's see how tough they are when I show up
>>
>>74613931
just open carry (if allowed in your state)

nothing makes them seethe more than you jogging with just a pair of pants, shoes and a glock
>>
>>74613931
The sidewalk is the safe area where pedestrians can walk, run, and in my opinion where they should ride bikes so long as they respect and yield to those on foot. The curb is raised for that reason. If not run in the dirt. You're not entitled to a road, that's built and maintained for cars. Nobody is preventing you from using literally any of the ground that came for free with the Earth, nor the sidewalk that was literally built to keep you slightly safer.
>>
>>74614939
There's no sidewalk, it's a rural road with a scrub verge
>>
>amerisharts run on pavement
>amerisharts run literally on the fucking road because they're too poor for sidewalks
fascinating
>>
>>74614024
don't listen to this fag
jog through the hood
jog repeatedly infront of rows of shops
jog in and our of stores
jog through construction sites
become known as "the jogger"
>>
>>74615056
Then run on trails. Its better for your mental health anyway.
>>
>>74613931
I only run at night. Running around cars requires too many stops for traffic lights and keeping more of your wits about you. Can't really open up on those hard paces with that shit. I gotta be able to run so hard my thoughts melt away and I get tunnel vision at least once a run.
>>
>>74615183
I don't want to drive to a trail and being all sweaty in my car, I like to just leave the house and run
>>
>>74615116
>mutts have freedom and can run on the road whenever they feel like it
what now

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.