[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719525937992596.jpg (2.17 MB, 1601x2400)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB JPG
I shower and wash my clothes regularly but still have horrible crotch smell and rash on my thighs, what do
>>
Baby powder those areas to keep them dry
>>
>>74614369
Go to the doctor
>>
antibacterial soap
antibacterial deodorant
>>
Castille soap
>>
>>74614369
God I really hope the DQ3 remake is good
>>
>>74614369
Based non poster
>>
>>74614369
SSRI Stare
>>
>>74614369
Put the rash under direct sunlight, use antifungal cream after showering, wash underwear at 60C
>>
Non is great but AIKA still ギャル mogs her
>>
>>74614369
Fix your diet
>>
>>74614369
Sprinkle some baking soda in your laundry. Would need to know what kind of rash. If dry skin moisturizer, if fungal antibiotic ointment, chlorhexidine soap, or sunlight along with keeping it dry and free of body oil (it eats that). Both those are available on the shelf of any grocery or drug store.
>>
>>74614921
Honestly come to think of it you probably have some type of fungus growing around your crotch and should fuck it up internally and externally. Chlorhexidine is about the strongest antiviral soap you can use and get for cheap, that shit is showing promise for preventing herpes. Use that when you shower, then apply triple antibiotic ointment like Neosporin or the store bran equivalent throughout the day.

Or see a doctor and get some antibiotics and whatever topical creams/soaps they give you. I'd say Augmentin (amoxicillin caluvanate) since it's good for skin stuff. Not regular amoxicillin, I had a rash become antibiotic resistant because of it being too weak. You absolutely need to continue to take it 2x daily for 7-10 days or it won't work. You can get antibiotics online from pharmacies in India or drive to Mexico and get them. Fuck the US scam healthcare system.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.