[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Powersharter.png (371 KB, 847x564)
371 KB
371 KB PNG
>DUDE YOU DON'T NEED TO TRAIN ARMS DIRECTLY
>JUST DO LEGS 3X A WEEK WHO CARES ABOUT CURLS
>COMPOUNDS IS ALL I DO MAN, WORKS FOR ME
>>
>>74614598
You don't need direct arm work. Just do pullups, rows, bench and ohp
>>
>>74614598
Reverse wrist curls make my shoulders feel good
>>
File: powersharters.png (1.5 MB, 1293x664)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
>You don't need direct arm work. Just do pullups, rows, bench and ohp
>>
>>74614598
Direct arm work won't do much for a beginner.
You should absolutely focus on compounds, best bang for your buck for general body composition, and assistance exercises that get your body ready for the main compounds.
AND THEN you add isolations. Delts, biceps, triceps, optionally forearms and calves (if you really want to do them tho, try sprints and carries).
But that's THEN, first you get used to compounds, and introduce assistance exercises.
If you aren't a beginner tho, wtf are you doing slowrolling the exercises in? Doesn't make sense.
>>
>>74614598
big arms are cringe
real men have big chests and backs.
Anyway, the guy in OPic never touched a weight in his life, if you told me he benches anything more than 160lbs i would laugh in your face.
>>
File: 1546685462153.jpg (34 KB, 720x720)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>big arms are cringe
>real men have big chests and backs.
>>
>>74614803
I like doing pullovers to warm up for bench and OHP, and I'll usually do a set or two of either lateral raises or face pulls at the end of my workout.
There's nothing wrong with accessories, you just shouldn't structure your entire program around them.
>>
>>74615323
>boys have abs
>men have traps

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.