[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0112.jpg (820 KB, 1179x1456)
820 KB
820 KB JPG
Is it better to take testosterone boosting supplements in the morning, night, or both?
>>
''a retard and his money are soon parted''
>>
>>74614667
None of these are proven to work. Either pin test or stop wasting your money
>>
>>74614673
what about the testosterone replace therapy's PCT types?
>>
>>74614673
They actually have been working for me I went from 390 ng/dl to 1000 ng/dl. Whether that testosterone is actually doing anything for me is another question entirely, I’m a little angrier and a little more confrontational and feel more drawn to competitive video games but that could just be a mood swing/random phase of the depressed hell that is my life. I want to improve my facial hair but it isn’t helping me there. Oh and I think it is giving me chest acne.
>>
>>74614667
I don't think it matters much.
>>
File: Leonie.png (217 KB, 365x619)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
>>74614667
>>74614673
Tribulus works. Not directly for the T. But it gives you more energy by lowering cortisol and prolactin. Which in turn makes you more confident, less sleepy and more horny. That equals more motivation, more sex and drive. Which in turn can raise your T significantly.

Take 1000-1200mg daily in the morning for a month and you'll notice the difference. It's not like Tribulus is expensive or something.
>>
>>74614667
None of these work enough to actually notice so not with throwing away the money.

>>74614845
I've taken tribulus and felt no different. They're always shilling some snake powder to be steroids. Steroids exist if you really must look like a retarded bloated turtle. Otherwise the best way to naturally raise test is learn to eat healthy and dope adrenaline. Cause your body to have adrenaline rushes and it will physiologically change you and make you produce more hormones to adapt. Lifting is a basic way, doing martial arts especially with real sparring, being a cop or soldier if you have good genes and don't end up becoming a cortisol monster. Just do manly shit, even working hard. Your body will adapt to what it needs based on input throughout the entire day, not just the hour you spend in the gym. You live like a bitch you're gonna be a bitch and have to ask questions about fake anti bitch pills.
>>
>>74614952
Also nobody talks about the side effects of roids enough, they will take their toll. It's really not for anyone without a serious athletic need (preferably one you'll get paid for) or body dysmorphia of thinking you need to impress other gay men who are into dudes with bloated muscles.
>>
>>74614667
>*
>*
>*
*This supplement may or may not actually boost your testosterone (thanks for the money though).

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.