[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_20240630_104320.jpg (134 KB, 1080x1346)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
Why do I always get diarrhea before work
>>
>>74615184
Do you drink a strong coffee before work?
Are you sure you don't have any food problems like lactose intolerance?
Is your gut biome fucked?
Do you have IBS?

Work diarrhea is great, but save it until you're on the clock.
>>
>>74615184
idk
>>
>>74615184
It's a similar to ibs thing when your stomach starts to malfunction because you get nervous. If you don't get nervous then it has something to do with you waking up so it's a different thing
>>
Maybe something stress related. I used to have it before heading to the gym. Probably something about your body trying to purge before starting stressful activity. If you become sure it's this bullshit and not a real digestive problem, just resist the urge once. Should fix the problem
>>
>>74615184
you hate work and your guts is smarter than your brains
>>
I need a slim black queen in my life
>>
>>74615184
Probably anxiety. I almost always have to shit (not diarrhea) right before its time to go to work. It's not that I hate my job either, I love my job, it's basically my dream job. But there is still anxiety because I know I have responsibilities, I'll have to talk to people and deep down I fear I'm going to fuck something up. So I end up shitting for 20 minutes and am late for work every day.
>>
>>74615184
Isn't Keanu 60? Is he natty?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.