[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

apparently he has said "ew" in response to if he went to the gym or not. did he attain this physique just skateboarding and dancing around at concerts?
>>
>>74615393
>monkey genetics

Black people are always shredded as fuck with zero effort
>>
what physique? he's dyel
>>
Tyler has had 8pack abs since 19 despite eating shitty Cali take out and hating gym
Idk I guess he’s just genetically blessed, who knows? He’s pretty tall tho like 6’3 so maybe he’s just active
But he’s not this ripped anymore tho.. he’s just slim now
>>
if you think you need to lift to look like that idk what to tell you

probably already over for you
>>
>>74615404
Yeah
See
Travis Scott
Uzi (though he’s a supermanlet)
Mc ride
This guy
Wiz

Black entertainers are either ripped year round or fat af. There’s never an inbetween
>>
>>74615413
>gaslighting this hard
His body here mogs 90% of fit on the basis of being lean without any serious alone, (you) could diet for four years and not come remotely close to this KEK
Continue coping
>>
>>74615418
try to write a coherent post next time, jeet
>>
>>74615393
the trick is you autistically control your calorie/protein intake and workout 4-5 times a week and never tell anyone you go to the gym, just present the image you have fun and post pics of yourself in pool parties or at the beach with friends. NEVER post/talk/mention anything fitness related. that's how you get pussy.
>>
As long as you are on a deficit, you can get a physique like that only by doing abs, push ups and skipping rope. Wouldn't even take a lot of time and effort, probably just 30 mins a couple of times a week.
>>
File: image.jpg (1.8 MB, 4032x3024)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB JPG
>>74615421
>I-if you criticise me you’re Indian!
Next cope? Seething skinnyFat
>>
>>74615439
Lol rekt
Nigger is gonna claim it’s AI or some shit like they usually do tho
>>
>>74615439
>mad enough to take photos for me
>fat enough that it's a hand, not physique
damn you must be mad as fuck. keep coping over this ultra basic physique though

>>74615443
>1 minute 2 second interval
jfc the cringe is too much
>>
good ab genetics + probably did situps as a teen a lot and doesn't eat. simple as.
>>
>gets absolutely called out for being skinnyfat
>o-ok you’re not Indian but you’re fat!
>ok you’re normal b- ur samefag!
The absolute state. Imagine being this skinnyFat and uggo KEK

>n-n no it’s samefag!
>>
>>74615459
Skinnyfat bros.. our response??
>>
I don’t think he’s gonna post body bros
>>
>>74615393
All Tyler does is run a lot and not eat much. His personality is kind of annoying. He won’t come out as bisexual or grow up at all. I can’t imagine he’s really good at anything besides making pop-rap.
>>
>>74615506
He literally came out as bi in Igor
He raps about eating twink ass and everything
>>
>no body posted after 15 m
Rekt, chekt and fucked kek’d
>>
File: IMG_9364.png (215 KB, 589x680)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
>>74615404
>>74615393
>>74615415
>black
>natty
Pick one
>>
>>74615512
He did but he didn’t. He could have said something about coming out, made a statement or something. I get what he’s doing. We’re at a point in society where you shouldn’t have to “come out”. But we aren’t. He could have done a song with Mykki Blanco. There were gay rappers before, and they got ignored. It’s fucked up. He doesn’t owe anyone anything, but if I were him I would have done it differently.
>>
>>74615565
I know it’s a rumour but it’s kinda sus how he “came out” on flower boy after cherry bomb kinda flopped, like I know it’s probably just coincidence but he got a whole new wave of fans after FB
>>
>>74615585
Flowerboy would have done just as well either way
>>
>>74615565
holy shit kill yourself faggots all get the rope

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.