[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1681699367454127.webm (1.64 MB, 230x400)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB WEBM
How do I jawmaxx so I can open a padlock with my sheer fucking teeth
>>
>>74615635
Damn humans need some sort of breeding program like this where you can't get to the hoes without explaining how you'd feel if you didn't have breakfast.
>>
>>74615651
But I did have breakfast
>>
>>74615635
A German Shepherd dog playfully biting a metal gate.
>>
The absolute power of pussy, gentlemen.
>>
>>74615698
But if you didn't have one, how would you feel?
>>
>>74615739
But I did
>>
>>74615635
And people will say being a coomer is bad
>>
>>74615635
Faustian.
>>
>>74615651
Honestly not a bad idea. Except it would catch on fast enough that the non reals would understand that just saying something like “I would feel tired” is the correct answer despite that they didn’t understand why they had to say that or what the question was even about.
>>
>>74615796
>>74615651
>>74615739
Is there any evidence for this? I know the greentext, but actual studies and articles exploring this?
>>
>>74615767
The lanklet no fapper fears the coomer.
>>
>>74615935
Wdym? Studies for what? It’s just factual on a common sense level that if someone is incapable of thinking in hypotheticals they’re a fucking idiot. Actually I know for a fact there’s studies that show a correlation between lower IQ and inability to think in hypotheticals I do not have them saved or on hand though. The “how would you feel breakfast yesterday” thing is just something someone came up with to test this IRL
>>
>handsmaxxing lets you nuke countries to fucking glass and ash and drive thousands of species into extinction because you were bored and hungry.
>jawmaxxing lets you open a door that someone else could lock again faster than you could unlock it.
>>
>>74616068
>>74616068
>run kinda good
>can kinda run good not great just good
>easily adapt to any climate because I learned environmental construction and adaptation from ants

>take that all away

>ouch my back I stood up straight
>oops I picked up a stick and can launch it at rather high velocity

Get fucked nature you bitch! Your atmosphere can't even stop me!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.