[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault.jpg (152 KB, 1280x720)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>
>>74615766
A YouTube thumbnail with a split screen. On the left side is a vintage photo of a bodybuilder with a mustache, posing in short shorts. On the right side is a modern-day fitness influencer with a shaved head and a goatee, wearing a hoodie, making a skeptical expression. The word "OUTDATED" is written in large letters across the top of the image.
>>
>>74615770

>haha sex and balls and sarcasm, (interrupts guest with stupid comment

Comments: haha Mike your humor is so amazing, here take my money!
>>
File: 16-Table1-1.png (234 KB, 1342x1944)
234 KB
234 KB PNG
>>
>>74615766
I am NOT listening or believing that short fucking jew.
>>
>>74615766
Here's my question, why do all modern science based ecelebs look worse than mentzer? How can you criticise someone who looks better than you? It makes zero sense.
>>
>>74615901
>How can you criticise someone who looks better than you
Because if you couldn't there would be no youtube bread for "fitness" personalities.
>>
>>74615766
ew what an ugly ogre, he looks like he is sick and dying.
>>
>>74615790
The guy believes race has an effect on IQ.
He is based.
>>
>>74615766
Nothing the research bros come up with will ever trump progressive overload + specificity. All of the shit Mike spews is fucking worthless.

Fatigue management via utilization of drop sets, BFR, lengthened partials, and periodization is so personal that any "study" you do not on yourself is pointless.

If you roid your fatigue management doesn't really matter because you will always recover adequately if you're dosing correctly.
>>
>>74615901
Didn't stop Mentzer from shitting on Arnold
>>
>>74615901
>How can you criticise someone who looks better than you? It makes zero sense
How can you be this stupid?
>>
File: file.png (618 KB, 528x600)
618 KB
618 KB PNG
I'm glad Mentzer's philosophy is seeing a comeback. The dude is so aestethic and has this wholesomely arrogant look at all times. Truly someone to aspire to.
>>
File: file.png (382 KB, 609x363)
382 KB
382 KB PNG
>>74617208
Peak bodybuilding era too. Before the gut's got out of control.
>>
>>74615766
Methmaxxing
>>
>>74617208
Dude was a failure and a charlatan
>>
>>74617249
A charlatan in what way? He was wearing a rubber muscle suit? Making millions writing fitness articles, coaching guys like Dorian Yates and having one of the best bodies of all time doesn't seem like a failure compared to 99.9% of /fit/
>>
>>74617295
>making millions
they why did he die a gay broke methhead? also post body metzniggers are always dyel
>>
>>74615766
>do a bunch of steroids
>pretend your “big” because of an excessively technical approach to exercise and nutrition
Many such cases.
>>
>>74616510
he also says seed oils are healthy and wears a shirt that says "dont be afraid i got the vaccine" or some shit. total jewish pharma shill. he does have some decent advice if you can sift through the shit.
>>
>>74617330
how about mike and mike are both faggots one a methead actual faggot and another mike a kike
>>
>>74617330
source https://youtube.com/shorts/p4wZd4A-ERY
"fear me not i got my covid vaccine" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wpf7G7E1Jzw
>>
>>74615901
Most people look like shit and are ugly so they can probably relate to him more than someone who has a nice physique and is attractive
>>
File: legacy_elm_36420779.jpg (73 KB, 1200x797)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>74617174
because results speak for themselves and create credibility, especially in the field of bodybuilding. that's why nobody trusts denmark's health minister, because she's built like that nigga from dune
>>
>>74615766
this guy started popping up to me recently in fact that Mike Mentzer was the first video of him I saw, the dude is unbearably unfunny and an insufferable cunt, yeah he can give good advice which is like 5% of his videos the rest is cringy unfunny self-deprecating "haha" humor that only retarded redditors would find funny

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.