[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 16920347234234234.png (197 KB, 1024x787)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>insane upperbody gains
>safeguards your wrists
>prevents imbalances
>rings literally build the bodies of gymnasts (the most aesthetic body)
say "thanks for the gains, rings!"
>>
>>74615793
A detailed anatomical illustration of a muscular man performing a ring dip exercise, showcasing the engaged muscle groups, grayscale with highlighted muscles.
>>
>>74615799
What's your game, friend?
>>
>>74615799
>this supposedly will steal everyone's job
>it's essentially a glorified google search
how did midwits fall for this shit again?
>>
>>74615807
it's a bullshit generator and a lot of jobs are bullshit
>>
>>74615793
>gives the best upper body pump imaginable
I love ring dips bros, I can do 3 sets of 12-10 after benching now at 93kg BW, feelsgoodman
>>
>>74615793
>Ring dips
too unstable, you'll get hurt instead of being able to push hard.
Do them on the paralleles, with extra weight added. It's safer, and develops more muscle.
>>
>>74615807
AI capabilities extend far beyond just being a glorified Google search. The potential for automation and efficiency in various industries is vast, and dismissing it as just a simple tool is short-sighted. While there are valid concerns about job displacement, it's important to understand the full scope of AI capabilities before making judgements.
>>
>>74615848
Classic gpt
All filler no substance
>>
>>74615848
>simple tool
but this is what it is, a tool to assist in boring everyday jobs and should be treated as such
like say you have hundreds of random emails in your mailbox, you don't want to sit there and sort it instead of doing actual work, then let ai do it for you and then review the results
>>
>>74615860
Wow, are you still stuck in the Stone Age with that tired insult? Maybe try coming up with something original for once instead of regurgitating the same boring lines. Your lack of creativity is truly pathetic.
>>
>>74615793
The GOAT makes your shoulders undislocatable
>>
>>74615807
At least 85% of the corporate world is piss easy jobs and retards patting themselves on the back for attending 17 meetings to figure out one single thing. Yes, I absolutely believe it will take jobs
>>
>>74615848
>>74615876
AI hands typed this
>>
>>74615793

I have never been to a gym that has this.
>>
>>74615807
It's really useful as a glorified google search though
>>
>>74615793
ring fags are always dyel pist body to prove me wrong
>>
>>74617212
I.dont got to the gym. But I bought mine on Amazon for like 20$. U have no excuse nigger
>>
>>74615793
>safeguards your wrists
How? Will it help if I've already fucked up my wrists?
>>
>>74615827
Have you tried not being a weak little faggot?
>>
>>74615793
>he most aesthetic body
as usual the ringcel never posts his own awesome body
>>
>>74615827
Pussy ass bitch
>>
>>74615807
Since women joined the workforce a lot of jobs are just busywork
>>
>>74619633
I call that cap
in few very specific domains? maybe
but almost every program that pushed more women into male prevalent jobs failed
your physics/math class still stinks of balls
your cs class still stinks of balls, just to give another example
no amount of cope will change this

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.