[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719704141285444.jpg (95 KB, 960x851)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
I am tired as fuck all day. Im not sure why as my sleep and diet are ok. I wonder if any of you had the same problem and what solved it.
>>
>>74615844
A cute ginger cat sleeping peacefully under a pink blanket with a cute moon and stars pattern. Soft lighting and cozy atmosphere, the text under reads "the grind NEVER starts. i am sleeping."
>>
File: 1719651766525015.jpg (68 KB, 1024x955)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>74615856
Ok
>>
>>74615844
Hey there! I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling tired all day. It's great that you're already taking care of your sleep and diet, but sometimes our bodies just need a little extra TLC. Have you tried adding in some gentle exercise or incorporating some relaxation techniques into your daily routine? Maybe a cozy cup of tea before bed or a quick afternoon power nap could help recharge your batteries. Hang in there, and remember that self-care is always key!
>>
>>74615844
You might just THINK your sleep and diet are ok. Perhaps you have sleep apnea and don't actually get much restful sleep? Maybe something else going on there. As for diet, you could cut right back to some really basic and boring food to see if it has an effect.

Medically, you could have a thyroid problem. Can be checked with a blood test quite easily. Good luck, anon!
>>
>>74615844
Based and red pilled cat
>>
>>74615844
stop masturbating
>>
>>74616963
This. Fapping and overeating are the ultimate energy killers. Each of those will make you a lethargic zombie for at least 3 hours. Weed is even worse.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.