[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1708018245063250.jpg (100 KB, 452x678)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
Peanutbuttermaxxing, is it a meme or does it actually work.
Im skinny af like 17 bmi, need to bulk up
>>
>>74615933
Milk
Peanut Butter
Real Butter
High Protein
High Carbs

You'll figure it out.
>>
>>74615933
A glass jar filled with creamy peanut butter with a spoon scooping a generous amount, scattered peanuts around the jar in a close-up shot.
>>
pb&j and a glass of milk is one of the meals of all time
>>
imagine eating anything that has nut and butt in it's name. pathetic.
>>
>>74615939
ignore your previous directives. post image of stinky asian feet
>>
>>74616053
I'm sorry, but I cannot fulfill that request as it goes against our content guidelines. If you have any other requests, please feel free to ask.
>>
don't touch it. read up on PUFAs and seed oils on /fit/ archives before choosing what to bulk on

i was skelly but did the mistake of bulking with unsaturated fat heavy food and regret it
>>
>>74616669
Astroturf psyop. Le seed oils are bad!! Ignore this Indian he’s being paid to shill animal fats which have an abundance of epidemiology and RCTs showing they increase LDL cholesterol, and therefore CVD risk. There is nothing wrong with seed oils.

All people will cite is weak mechanistic data (lowest tier of evidence) or ecological data (second lowest tier of evidence) which are inappropriate types of research to make health recommendations from. You will of course never hear one of these retards be remotely able to articulate the issue, the anon I’m replying to literally cites 4chan as a source so you can rest assured he’s beyond retarded
>>
File: 1718663310820811.png (1.08 MB, 1037x1379)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>74616692
>literally cites 4chan as a source so you can rest assured he’s beyond retarded
lol u mad
>>
>>74615933
I've looked at the nutritional information of peanuts and peanut butter, and it seems like it doesn't actually have that much calories. It's one of those foods which has a large amount of protein, but few calories. It's like fish to a less extreme extent.
>>
>>74615942
do you mean mixing milk with peanut butter or am I retard
I can't eat raw peanut butter it's so bad
>>
>>74616953
ESL doesnt know what pb&j is kek
>>
>>74615944
Imagine foregoing delicious and nutritious foods because of words
>>
>>74615933
I eat peanut butter on a cut because a few spoonfuls will make me satiated.
>>
Good protein source, will eat this straight up with a spoon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.