[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: face_lowbodyweight1.jpg (143 KB, 1080x1080)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
I know that most people that post here are fat(>15% bf), bc there are rarely threads on meal prep.
>>
>>74616203
Image to Text

There is no text visible in the image.

Summary

The image is a side-by-side comparison of two photos of the same person taken at different times. The left photo shows the individual wearing a white polo shirt and a cap, with a thin mustache and goatee. The background is outdoor with greenery. The right photo shows the same individual, but with a fuller beard and slightly longer hair, wearing a black shirt and seated inside a vehicle. Both photos depict the person smiling.
>>
>>74616203
The image features a side-by-side comparison of two portraits of a young man. The left side shows him wearing a white polo shirt and a dark cap with a yellow stripe, standing outdoors with greenery in the background. He is clean-shaven with a thin mustache and a goatee. The right side shows the same man indoors, possibly in a car, wearing a black shirt. He has a fuller beard and mustache, and his hair is styled differently compared to the left image. The image seems to illustrate a transformation or change in appearance over time.
>>
wfh chads don't need to prep their meals
>>
>>74616203
>I know that most people that post here are fat(>15% bf)
majority on /fit/ are tourists these days, sad

>there are rarely threads on meal prep.
because it always ends with
>muh but too / no vegan
>muh but too / no keto
>muh but too / no carnivore
etc.
you get the notion

this board completely degrades into /pol/ tier discussion as soon as nutrition is mentioned

and it's always the same few retards who believe in and parrot stuff like
>seed oils le bad
get over a meme from literally 2014
>protein 1g/lb
yeah if you're on gear and live in 1980s

and much more bullshit
>>
>>74616264
kek

unless your work pays for high quality catering
you definitely should do meal prep

the only excuse would be a private chef
but then you'd still eat meal prep food
it's just that someone else put them in your fridge
>>
>>74616270
after years of working out, i realize i spent more time, prepping food than working out. youre in the gym at most an hour, you are sleeping and cooking food for more than that. what seperates the pros from the tourists is those that tightly control their diet and sleep.
>>
File: 1675100174505104.jpg (858 KB, 1679x2224)
858 KB
858 KB JPG
>>74616203
My meal prep is just cooking a bunch of ground beef and rice together and scooping a cup of it out daily for my lunch.
Other than that, bagged vegetables and protein shakes.
I leave dinner open because most days I hit 3k calories burned and the total of my daily meal prep is around 1500-2000 calories.
>>
>>74616299
not disagreeing with you at all

just saying that it is near futile to discuss meal prep here

>more than 1h/day meal prep
what are you prepping??

>breakfast
always oats with fresh / frozen berries, nuts, seeds
~10min every morning
>lunch
some kind of high protein salad
prep veggies, legumes and protein sources once every Sunday for Monday to Friday,
takes ~2h
>dinner
either cook with wife or out eating - no prep
>post workout
protein smoothie, takes <10min
>>
>>74616370
1. i dont eat out. im kinda wary of it.
2. for me meal prep means the entire process. going to buy the food, and the time it takes to prepare and cook the food.
3. maybe my cooking skills are lacking, but for me chopping onions, potatoes, garlic, peppers takes awhile. cooking meat is easy thou. i usually start cooking at 3 pm and i sit down to eat dinner at 5pm(also dont forget cleaning). i do usually end up making enough for a few days.
>>
>>74616327
Yeah I fry ground turkey/cow heart with onions and then just throw that in whatever I have today like rice or quinoa
>>
File: 1702698444517519.png (1.29 MB, 1024x1614)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
>>74616203
I meal prep and I'm fat
(Idk % but def higher than 15% - 5-10 235)
>>
>>74616485
Either you are meal prepping trash food, or you aren’t working out hard enough
>>
File: 1708700404167033.jpg (105 KB, 635x852)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>74616519
No to both I just bulk and don't do cardio
>>
>>74616203
what's so difficult about mealing? just eat the right number of calories and like 60 20 20 carbs protein fats with at least 0.8g protein/kg. And dont eat junk food especially when cutting
>>
>>74616203
Why would I meal prep? I just cook every meal before I eat it
>but what if you’re in a heckin le pinch???
Then just fucking wait until you have time
>b-but le HECKIN cooking takes so much time!!?!!
It really doesn’t
>>
>>74616833
This, only fat fucks argue about diets and eating
>>
too busy posting my food on /ck/ to post it here desu
>>
>>74616203
He clearly got surgery. Working out doesn't change your bone structure.
>>
>>74618226
>anons still don't understand focal length
>>
>>74616203
>cooking some chicken and putting it in a plastic container requires making a thread about it on an anime pedo image board
>>
>>74616264
This. I wfh and cook/prepare all of my meals from fresh. Typically this is a balance of lean protein (fish, chicken, steak), a moderate card (potatoes, rice, etc) and some sauteed veg, or a salad with a yogurt or olive oil based homemade dressing.

Enjoy your reheated meal prep slop wagie.
>>
>>74618226
It’s not him. Guy on the left has recent YouTube videos and he’s still the same.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.