[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1718398347485706.jpg (489 KB, 1080x928)
489 KB
489 KB JPG
Hey fit senpai, looking for some feedback on my current workout routine. I've been hitting the gym consistently for the past few months and I want to make sure I'm on the right track.

Here's what I've been doing:

Monday:

Deadlifts 3x5
Bench press 3x5
Pull-ups 3x8
Leg press 3x10
Planks 3x1 minute

Wednesday:

Squats 3x5
Overhead press 3x5
Bent over rows 3x8
Bicep curls 3x10
Russian twists 3x15

Friday:

Barbell hip thrusts 3x10
Incline bench press 3x5
Lat pulldowns 3x8
Lunges 3x10 (each leg)
Flutter kicks 3x1 minute

I've been focusing on compound movements and trying to increase the weight or reps each week. Are there any changes or additions you would recommend? Open to any suggestions or tips. Thanks in advance for the help!
>>
>>74616298
The image contains a humorous statement suggesting that the majority of people who argue on the internet give up just before they manage to convince their opponent to change their views. The background features three men, with one holding a drink, possibly in a social setting.
>>
>>74616302
The three man in the picture are clearly gambling, you can see the poker chips on the table. By ommiting this detail you lose the humor of the image, witch is comparing Internet arguments with gambling. Anyone relying on your descriptions would not understand the joke because of this. Do better next time
>>
>>74616326
I apologize for not including the detail of the poker chips on the table in the image description. I understand how this omission could have affected the overall humor and message of the image.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.