[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm actually considering taking out a loan to build my own home gym seriously doubt I'll get it due to the life of return of investment.

The dyels are a fucking menace to gyms. One of the ugliest couples I've seen in my life go to the gym every fucking day at the same time and I don't think they do anything other than exercise taking up space and pissing people off. They're both somewhat autistic I think and this is beyond bad fucking unwritten gym etiquette this is just being fucking mental fucking retards who can't act like human beings. Having no volume control loud conversations between each other. They've been going for years yet they're both looking like shit the guys built like a stop sign with a huge head. Looks like he has fucking marfans his shoulders are so narrow and his chest is so small I suspect that could be concave. Claims to have been in the military based on all insignias valor theft shit he bought from TJ Maxx. The woman is a short fat ugly troll of a creature and both smell horrible.

Why can't a legit gym bounce these fuckers out? Any good methods of getting them kicked out? A lot of others hate going there because of them. Constantly fucking with lighting moving shit around and just an oddly specific way.
>>
>>74616342
The image shows a bald man in a wrestling ring. He is wearing a black wrestling singlet and appears to be shouting or expressing strong emotion. The background includes blurred spectators and elements typical of a wrestling event. The man is in a pose that suggests he is ready for action or competition.
>>
>>74616347
He looks like the fucking bitch that goes to the gym with that fucking lanklet the only difference is that he's bald
>>
>>74616342
You're basically paying a gym membership to yourself. It's not the dumbest idea.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.