[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: uncle.jpg (44 KB, 243x242)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
What are the roids I should take in order to become more /fit/, aggresive, tough and evil fighting? I saw a brazilian I met once fighting the other day and he was crazy and look strong as fuck,

Should I bulk and then low my weight too or maybe stay in my weight like the thais
>>
>>74616364
you sound mildly brain-dead
>>
>>74616364
The image appears to be a black and white illustration showing two men. One man, who appears to be wearing a suit, is administering an injection to the other man, who looks distressed and is wearing what seems to be a military uniform. The setting and context suggest a serious or intense situation.
>>
>>74616364
you are too stupid/young to roid please stay away from drugs and learn a trade so you can have a meaningful life
>>
>>74616369
fuck is chatgpt yapping, that's clearly Hitler enjoying himself a bit of a good ol' coke dose
>>
>>74616364
What you're describing is prexisting insecurities exacerbated by high dose tren. Normal people don't have emotional responses to reasonable steroid usage.
>>
>>74616442
What am I describing? I just want to be more strong, recover faster and be more tough, and wonder if chemicals can help me achieving this faster
>>
>>74616364
test base always, whole gram a week. tbol is good for explosivity. Czech drops as needed.
>>
>>74616364
Hitler would never roid unless it was to save his people. Are you saving your people? No? Don't road.
>>
>>74616654
>Don't road.
I won't, I'm not a car, roiding however...
>>
Abusing steroids harms your cardiovascular health.

Heart disease is the #1 killer. Not mortar shells, not evil dictators, heart disease.

It's the most important muscle, but you don't get to show it off on Instagram.

So take care of your heart health and don't abuse steroids.

You can gain muscle through diet and strength training.
>>
>>74617612
Using =! abusing

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.