[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4968.png (446 KB, 689x715)
446 KB
446 KB PNG
>that one friend you have that’s been fat as long as you’ve known him but ‘is always in the gym’

Who do they think they’re fooling? They go to the gym once every 2 weeks to take a picture for proof then hog up the machine doing 1 set and taking 20 minute rest breaks to scroll through instagram. Then they get home and proceed to eat like a 9 year old whose parents won’t tell him no.
>>
File: shut up.png (10 KB, 245x260)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>
>>74616420
My lifelong fat "friend" (tagalong) is the other kind, the kind that thinks he could easily lift 1/2/3/4 because he's big, but he hasn't set foot in a gym since Highschool
>>
>>74616420
I know a guy like that, and really thought he'd make progress this latest go around but nah
>2018 or so
>he's about 6' 350lbs mid 30s
>works an outdoor job but is otherwise 100% inactive
>once tried keto for a month
>did a "mostly liquid" diet where he bought a monthly subscription for shakes
>most recently was actually going to the gym with a mutual friend but that interest fizzled out
>2024
>still over 300lbs
if instead of just a fad, if they saw it as a lifestyle change and actually changed their life it would give so many dividends
>>
>>74616420
Most people don’t make progress in the gym, period.
>>
>>74616472
Keto is retarded. Especially if you’re 350 lbs. Bro just stop eating copious amounts of garbage every day. You don’t have to deprive yourself of carbs.
>>
>>74616487
yeah, that's what I told him at the time. his issue is mostly the amount of drinking he does
>>
File: 1675098023391001.jpg (74 KB, 1280x532)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>74616420
>mfw im the exact opposite of this
>my friends say I look thinner every time they see me
feels good
>>
Most gym goers I know are fat

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.