[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why do fatties on this website love to argue about diets so much?
>>
>>74616865
post body
>>
>>74616873
You’re the type nigga whose cortisol spikes every time someone says that they eat [food you don’t like]
>>
>>74616878
>no body
I accept your concession fatass
1/10 bait
>>
>>74616865
Unhappy people like to blame their failures on isolated factors
>>
>>74616865
post body
>>
I've been doing cardio daily (1 hour walks)

Legit my metabolism is on hyperdrive. I'm eating triple what I used to eat, but I'm starving every morning when I wake up.

Legit getting shredded and building muscle.

Reason you guys are fat is cause you're not burning calories every day. If you increase calorie expenditures it will increase metabolism which causes fatloss, even if you are eating a good amount.

Also, increased blood flow from cardio helps with muscle recovery and protein synthesis
>>
>>74616865
They are picky eaters - a well-known symptom of autism.
>>
>perma fat fuck growing up
>finally said fuck this at ~22 and just started “starving” myself (36+hr fasts) while doing a PPL
>my diet is junk food, proper dinners (when someone else makes it), various types of alcohol very frequently, and typically very little fish and veggies, but decent protein intake
>dunno exact numbers but bodyfat% has gone from 25+% to 15% while adding muscle (over the course of 3 years)
>start getting “i wish i had your mEtAboLiSm” comments
>”wtf anon you got fit”
>”are you taking steroids”
literally just lift and eat less (growing up in a perma calorie surplus surely didnt hurt for ez muscle mass tbdesu)
>>
>>74616891
NTA dieting is simple and people over complicate. Eat less, eat quality food most of the time, exercise, it’s that simple. Especially if you’re only trying to get to 15% bodyfat. People overcomplicate and try retarded shit like keto or carnivore or whatever the fuck , which makes the process of losing weight 10x harder than it has to be when really you need to find a healthy, sustainable way of eating food that avoids the absurdly unhealthy processed garbage, mega corporations are shoveling down your fat gullets.
>>
>>74617488
It's not that they are "picky eaters". Some people are picky eaters because they have developed taste buds and are very sensitive.
Autists outright refuse to eat anything different or new, taking it as an aggression. It's simply imposible for a normal person to eat the same shit everyday, while autists do it willingly
>>
Arguing with retards on the internet is my entire past, present and future.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.