[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Anyone got any experience with BPC-157 and TB-500? What are the best fit approved peptides?
>>
Tren
>>
Wtf is this picture
>>
File: 1615219460261.png (624 KB, 1182x1420)
624 KB
624 KB PNG
>>74617240
>>
>>74617240
just a normal derek pic desu
>>
>>74617240
enlarged roid heart
>>
>>74617246
lol
>>
I used BPC-157 for a couple months in pill form. Seemed to help kickstart my IBS getting a lot better, after getting on probiotics and taking magnesium I gradually improved more
Had 0 effect on my fitness
>>
>>74617681
What IBS symptoms did you have? Thinking of taking BPC-157 for this reason
>>
Can someone tell me in one sentence the difference between PED peptides and collagen peptides you buy at the fitness store?
>>
>>74617681
No effects on the rest of your body at all? No increased recovery? I have heard that pill form is better for stomach issues but thought there would be some carry over to the rest of the body
>>
>>74617854
They're all just amino acids. Amino acids can be put into different combination chains to form peptides. Generally speaking, the "PED peptides" you are thinking of are longer, and are produced within your body, where as the collagen peptides you buy at the store are shorter combinations of amino acids which can be obtained through diet.
>>
>>74617197

Never tried bpc 157. Heard very mixed results. Biggest complaint is the results don't last after you stop taking it.

I've used TB500 and had good results. I ran 1mg ED for 30 days and my lingering joint pain went away and didn't come back. I have a torn rotator cuff that will probably require a SLAP tear surgery at some point, but TB500 turned the clock back years.

Other peptides:
>HGH works better than pretty much other peptide. Preserve muscle, burn fat, heal injuries. Bigger doses put on muscle but you need to use AAS otherwise you can't workout hard enough to make a difference.
>Ipamorelin + CJC No Dac gives a GH boost with few sides and can be run indefinitely. Way less effect than exogenous GH though
>Sema/Tirz/Reta makes your cut a breeze. Don't let crabs in a bucket whine about muh willpower (anyone who says that is secretly fat).

Those are the ones I have personal experience with. Heard good things about GHK-Cu, Melatonin, MOTS-c, and SS-31.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.