[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
Why am I more inspired by fictional characters than real life men?
>>
>>74617953
Cause fictional characters are cooler.
>>
>>74617953
I got inspired by the Jojo to lift and actually put some color in my clothes

>Why am I more inspired by fictional characters than real life men?
because we cherish myths and stories, stories from millenias ago from Greece still have tight grasp on western media
stories simply are more emotional for us
>>
Because real men tend to be heavily flawed, even more heavily flawed than fictional characters and deep down we all know this
>>
>>74617975
Jesus is the coolest non-fictional character tho
>>
>>74617953
Because this world is messed up, OP. Nothing like the world in the image which you posted.
>>
It's much easier for fictional characters to embody ideals, because there is no limit to what they're capable of, especially in something like One Piece, where Zoro can cut a fucking mountain in half with a single slash, where the blade doesn't even make contact with the mountain.

Anyways, what Devil Fruit would you go for if you could have anyone, /fit/? For me, it's the lightning human fruit, because I am a sucker for lightning abilities.
>>
>>74617953
because you've never had a man in your life worth believing in. so you assume that fiction can provide it.
this mentality generates mixed success results because it is all within the power of the individual to accomplish the goals they set out to achieve.

t. someone who actually learns things from the shows they watch
>>
File: 03d.jpg (41 KB, 405x720)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>74617999
Checked. I'll respect your digits and admit I only posted that pic to farm (you)s.
>>
Cause you spend your childhood in front of a screen
>>
>>74618013
Marco's devil fruit is pretty fucking good too. Built-in flight, controllable flames with healing or damaging properties, as well as some intangibility. Great combo.
>>
>>74617953
You probably have a bit of social anxiety. As a result, in your solo time, you probably prefer animation and want to think about ideals they allow. Don't let it dominate your personality, but it isn't inherently unhealthy. Just introverted. Obviously you're in good company.
>>
File: 1719890284082.jpg (61 KB, 736x736)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>74617953
Because sometimes they are impossibly based
>>
>>74618013
Enel got stooged hard. Top 5 powers easy if he scaled with awakening bullshit. Even moreso if they went the railgun route and expanded it to electromagnetic
>>
>>74617999
blessed trips
>>
>>74617953
because they dont live under human dictated guidelines.
most ppl only feel free of morals this way. which is natural and deep down seeked out by every living being. this is why "evil" characters r highly beloved.
>>
Anime is cool and some real guys are cool
what about your dad or something? maybe not for bodybuilding inspiration but for being a good guy
>>
>>74620162
What if he's not?
>>
>>74620194
then he's not the guy
anybody in your life that you look up to?
>>
>>74617999
Preordained trips
>>
>>74617999
No son wukong is the coolest non-fictional character.
>>
>>74620291
Goku from fortnite is real?
>>
>>74617953
Because humans are dogshit, and our fictional creations are better, more idealized versions of ourselves.
>>
>>74617999
Based and amen
>>
>>74618013
Kizaru's fruit no contest. I want to be so fucking overpowered that I can just do whatever the fuck I want, like travel by riding on cannonballs, and making small talk with my opponents because I don't give even a single fuck.
>>
>>74620291
>wants to be enlightened
>does it
Absolute madlad
>>
>>74620141
EM manipulation is Kid's thing.
>>
>>74618013
Ope Ope no Mi
>Generate sphere around myself
>Make myself peak physical condition strongest smartest and fastest possible
>Repeat every year on my birthday or whatever
>I am now an immortal god
Ezpz why would anyone ever choose anything else?
>>
>>74618013
I'm going to start watching this tonight.
>>
>>74620459
You actually can't make yourself immortal with Law's fruit. You can make someone else ageless, but only at the cost of your own life. That's why Doffy gave Law the fruit in the first place.
>>
>>74617953
Because you're probably fatherless and autistic.
>>
>>74617953
Autism. Your mind is busted.
>>
>>74620507
Don't need to.
Just need to make myself 29 or 30 or whatever every year.
>>
>>74620335
>Pure electricity can't do EM
Kidd jobbed hard to shanks and is dead so who gives a shit what his fruit did now
>>
>>74620511
Some of that fruit's abilities are cast from lifespan, so, it might work, until you drop dead 5 years later. But hey, you'll leave a good looking corpse at least.
>>
>>74620141
Crocodile too
Jobbed to a pre gear 2 luffy and now we have to pretend that the 3 months in impel down suddenly made him able to cross blades with mihawk and shit
or that fucking Dorry and Brogy who jobbed out to goddamned Mr. 3 can take on admirals and shit
[spoiler]not that mihawk isn't a jobber and a half himself[/spoiler]
>>
File: fgjhkl.png (52 KB, 250x141)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>74620514
hes not dead both him and law are very obviously coming back, in what capacity who knows but they are out of the race for the one piece.
>>
>>74618013
i would have the buku buku no mi because its pretty busted and i feel like i could make better use of it that mont dior did in WCI
>>
>>74617953
because you're a cringe one piece fan
>>
>>74617979
based and understands the importance of mythology-pilled
>>
File: hiko seijuro.jpg (37 KB, 405x388)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>74620130
>Because sometimes they are impossibly based
indeed.
>>
>>74620291
>gets kicked out of heaven for mogging everyone too hard
>chills in a cave on earth with monkey bros for millennia
>mogs some dragon for magic stick
>pisses on Buddha's hand
>becomes enlightened anyway
>>
>>74620329
Kizaru is all around just based. Fucking tom Jones looking bastard
>>
>>74617953
you think of yourself as an underdog but have long ago aged out of the the underdog demo.
anime's generic blob humans ease your fear of death and fomo of not having fulfilled your life's purpose.
what age is zoro? he could be 14 he's wearing jewellery, he could be 50 he's wearing a durag hiding his baldspot.
your peers have more to teach you but you are not ready for that discussion since you are spiritually deficient(and maybe mentally too.
>>
>>74621789
There are some legitimately inspirational people around, however, most are just oxygen bandits.
>>
>>74620690
Mr 3 is admiral level. The sooner you understand this the sooner the world will make sense to you.
>>
>>74620130
> is ashamed and guilty of killing a million people during the revolution
> vows to not kill any more people
Sounds like a pussy. Still like him though.
>>
>>74621818
thinking you have the ability to judge someone by critically consuming "content" without any insight into their philophical style of living/their training methodology or even the way they eat is why people think their peers have nothing to offer them.
even "oxygen bandits" are part of an unbroken chain of humanity - there are lessons there even for masters.
what most people fail to understand is improvement is ALWAYS a collaborative - getting it from your fellow "meat head" always has compounding effects over absorbing insights second hand from an untrained unblooded and untested mangaka who most likely despises what he sees in the mirror since none of his characters even faintly resemble him.
>>
>>74617953
because people have flaws while fictional characters are idealized set of characteristics that you impose your desired archetypal beliefs onto

aka autism
>>
>>74617999
God bless and amen.
>>
>>74621886
He's a Meiji era batman, the japs did good with this one
>>
>>74617999
>trips of truth
>>
>>74621968
I'm not OP, autismo. There are a few legit inspirational people I work with. They are also many oxygen bandits, for example a department who tried to get a guy with 48 years at the business for suggesting wearing ponchos to a taco themed staff celebration
>>
File: 1632185815001.gif (1.99 MB, 272x281)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
>>74617953
You know the fuckin answer. Look at the men who surround you. Are they remarkable? Are you?
>>
>>74617999
jesus was a skinny dyel manlet who didn't lift
>>
>>74617999
I'mma respect the trips and rep my 666
>>
>>74620499
GL Sailor
>>
>>74617953
Zoro isn't fictional

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.