[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1718109041414657.jpg (279 KB, 1028x1792)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
I am finally losing weight significant weight completely on my own naturally for the first time in my life by drinking about 1200 calories of coke and a eating few reeses cups every day (usually around 4) I do also try to eat a few cups of steamed mixed veggies with a couple eggs to keep poops normal

I like eating this way and I'm satiated and although it sounds insane it's working for me; in the past I've always tried to "cut/limit junk" and fill my meager calories with foods I don't like, (meat, whey, veggies, fruit etc) which was always hard to stick to and left me still craving the stuff I really want that I'd just end up eating anyway

I know this isn't ideal but i figure no matter how I lose weight (short of drugs or surgery) it's better than being obese while still eating too much "healthy" food

I'm down like 25 lbs in 3 weeks (I also walk like 12 miles a day and play tons of tennis) and no doubt I'm losing muscle but that will come back on when I'm done being fat

FUCK only losing 1 lb a week on a "reasonable" deficit and getting lots of protein and veggies haha no goyslop ammirite fellow bloatmaxers :^)

Every thin hot person I know eats this way too fwiw
>>
>>74617972
>Every thin hot person I know eats this way too fwiw
They all drink a ton of coke and eat a handful of reeses? I feel like i'd hear about it somewhere if it was that common. Doesn't sound satiating at all.
>>
>>74617972
Those gaymen nerds who drink 10 sugared energy drinks or Mountain Dew per day and have no muscle mass aren't "hot" btw. You won't find someone over age 20 like that with a girl unless they have Assmongold money. That is simply your misperception because they get more attention than you do as a fat lard.
>>
>>74617972
picrel is relentless
>>
>>74617972
this guy got a girlfriend btw and the incel who replied to him presumably killed himself according to a dramatic reddit post he made on r/suicidewatch so lol

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.