[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is it true weightlifting hurts you in the long run? Should I quit and do calisthenics instead?
>>
do some research and you'll find everything hurts you in the long run. do whatever makes you happiest and feel the best. if you love what you do then you'll want to keep doing it, and thats a far easier form of "discipline" than hating on yourself every day.
>>
Calisthenics will also hurt you in the long run, many planche/handstand positions will put high strain on your wrists
>>
>>74619067
You should. I think I'll stick to weights.
>>
>>74619067
Moderation is key. Too much of anything is bad for you.
>>
>>74619067
Joe toe fag said that he won't increase weight anymore and now just busts out as many reps as possible like 70 lb dumbbells bench press as an example
>>
>>74619067
my dad is 60+ years old and he can still run fairly well, he used to deadlift over 500 lbs back in his younger days.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.