[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5174.jpg (617 KB, 1889x1889)
617 KB
617 KB JPG
What bodyfat is this? Currently lean bulking and want to add 15 more pounds over the course of the rest of the year at .5lb per week. Just curious how im looking been bulking for about 4 months now.
>>
17%
>>
>>74619660
High teens. You've escaped being a dyel so congrats on that. Idk if bulking past 20% would be a good idea for you considering your bodyfat distribution. You hold a lot on the lower abdomen so when you gain fat it'll be more and more pronounced bro
>>
>>74619676
Thanks man, i feel like i agree but i also look fine in clothes and just really wanna milk out the bulk. Even when i lose a lot of weight my lovehandles stay. I feel like hardcommitting to the “lean” aspect of the bulk and making slow progress over the time period and shredding up into next spring/summer will let me add a lot of size. Im okay with having some fat through the winter i think.
>>
>>74619699
You got the right attitude to succeed for this goal bro. YGMI unironically. Godspeed dude
>>
dyel forearms lol

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.