[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5865.jpg (1.33 MB, 1170x2127)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
Is he anglemaxxing in the second pic? Poor diet? It kinda looks like he bulked and didn’t workout anything except his arms
>>
>>74620055
>furry
based

he looks bigger but he needs to cut. pretty terrible progress for 1 year though
>>
>>74620103
I suspected it was his diet. Like he still has lovehandles (sort of) and his pecs haven’t really developed which leads me thinking he only did deadlifts, OHP and maybe bicep curls.
>>
>>74620055
The redpill is that you don't build a lot of muscle in one year. The best progress pics are where people cut and lose all their fat so the muscle becomes more defined.
>>
>>74620126
>deadlifts, OHP and maybe bicep curls.
That's all you need
>>
>>74620055
lol
>>
>>74620055
>arm day only
>>
>>74620131
I think the progress on his arms is solid but in the comments he calls his gains “trash”, so I dunno what his goals were. If it were to go ottermode or builtfat then maybe but if he aimed for the powershitter physique then I think his progress was ok
>>
>>74620129
It sounds/looks like he fell for the bulking meme and didn’t incorporate a full body workout to compensate. Or his diet has always been shit goyslop
>>
>>74620055
this is the results of science based training

If he had just started ego lifting something other than his bicep would've grown
>>
>>74620055
Based scalebro. Legs take time to develop past untrained appearance, then explode in definition
>>
>>74620131
Retard.
>>
>>74620055
>Looks like he might of put on 5 pounds of muscle.
Homie needs to read up on progressive overload and dietary needs when trying to put on muscle. I see tons of retards like him that do 1000 sets of one exercise and never progress in either reps or weight.
>>
we know it's you and you look like shit
>>
>>74620055
Chances are it's the same day, he's flexing harder in the "progress" pic.
Those are probably the same shorts.
My guess is 1&2 are at home, and 3 at the gym, same day after workout.
Bullshit attention seeking zoomzoom faggot who won't stick with anything.
>>
>>74620055
Scalies > furries
>>
>>74620055
one year? looks like hes done one workout, if im being completely honest.
>>
File: 1705795055269960.png (943 KB, 849x983)
943 KB
943 KB PNG
>>74620103
>pretty terrible progress for 1 year though
damn.. is it really? I had roughly the same amount of progress in my first year, slightly bigger overall but not a whole lot of muscle definition
>>
>>74621409
i dont understand why people dont just get lean and do a bro split.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.