[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: JoelMaisel.gif (1.88 MB, 268x350)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB GIF
>Stuck watching Mrs Maisel (some actually jewish comedy show) with family members on movie night
>Some scene comes on with some guy who is clearly a body builder although the show takes place in the 1960's, he's just supposed to be an everyday working man MANAGER of a company, not even a worker who would be lifting heavy things, he manages some shirt company
>Guy clearly works out and there's a good chance he takes steriods
>Told by literally everyone in the room that people just weren't fat back then, they just looked like that

What's with this? And what does his workout look like? Obviously this takes diet and exercise to achieve, it's basically what you look like after you've escaped ottermode. Is this really the level of understanding the average person has of fitness? You just need to eat less and you automatically look like this?
Not sure if this belongs on /tv/ or /fit/ since it's both and my question is more fitness related, what does it take to look like this and how does it compare to the average person's expectations?
>>
>>74620056
this creature is disgusting though, why would u want to look like *** on roids? ;d
it too roids and did some meme chest workouts - looks week and retarded because it is weak and retarded
>>
>>74620241
You're 14. I won't tell you how I know
>>
>>74620056
Women think top 20% is average.
>but the guys were saying it too.
They're simps who automatically agreed with whatever the women were saying.
>>
>>74620284
>Meanwhile on /fit/ someone posts objectively attractive woman
>>2/10 pointy elbows
>>
this place makes people fuckin delusional.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.