[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Do you ever get “checked out” as a man in public by women? I never really notice but my friends often point out that women eye me and steal looks when at concerts and other public spaces. It’s not super common but I’m wondering if this is a natural consequence of being fit and more muscular or otherwise what level of facial attractiveness this would require. I’m asking because I’m trying to ascertain if the clothing I wear should be specifically emphasizing my physique or if it doesn’t really matter if it’s just generally well put together that matters. I’m a little autistic sorry
>>
>>74620105
women look st me like i should be killed and men look at me like i should be exiled.
i will chain both at my feet one day and neither will be able to speak.
>>
>>74620105
A girl smiled at me in line while i was purchasing a penis pump at spencers. Does this count?
>>
I'm gay so I never even notice or look at women normally. We actually had this "team building" style exercise in college we had to write about afterwards, and I realized I knew all the guys' names but every time I referred to one of the women it was "one of the women . . ." I didn't learn their names or even care to learn their names.

After this, I made a conscious effort to notice women more, which is when I started to realize that women in public stare at me all the time. I just never even noticed. BTW, I got bored by it and went back to ignoring women. I imagine they still stare, but I don't really give a fuck.
>>
>>74620105
i get checked out more by dudes than girls and it makes me livid
at the gym there will be old toadfaced faggots hitting on me in the locker room
at cafes i’ll sit next to a cute girl and some faggot pulls up the chair right by me and stares at me the whole time
i suppose it’s because i’m somewhat babyfaced because if i actually had a face that matched my muscles these failed males would know better than to try and fuck with me
>>
>>74620105
I think it's less a factor of physical attractiveness (unless they're eyefucking you) and more of if you have an imposing presence/social confidence. When I was a little chubbier I guess I looked friendlier so when I caught a woman looking at me she'd smile and maintain eye contact. Now they just instantly look away. I'm still friendly :(
>>
>>74620262
Hard cope
>>
>>74620244
>I realized I knew all the guys' names but every time I referred to one of the women it was "one of the women . . ." I didn't learn their names or even care to learn their names.
I'm not gay but I'm the same way. Never met a woman with something interesting to say or anything about her that really made her stand out other than having a phat ass or nice tits. I'm also autistic as fuck and get tunnel vision when I'm busy/focused, so I tend to ignore people around me in general.
>>
>>74620105
I was at Yosemite last week and had a mutual mire moment with some gymbro I crossed on the path. It was epic

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.