[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File deleted.
I work a rather strenuous job in the military, and I want to soften the damage the military will do to me as much as possible.

If you have any tips/advice or exercises to do then post them here!
>>
Bump
>>
take MSM powder
>>
>>74620346
My joints still crack and hurt
>>
>>74620311
The only things I've found that help that is increasing your magnesium and sulfur intake and stretching often
>>
>>74620311
quarter squats with a lot of weight
start increasing your protein, supplement collagen and just eat more in general
>>
>>74620311
If you aren't afraid to inject yourself with research chemicals look up bpc157 and tb500.

What joints in particular?
Go on YouTube and look up your particular issue. there are heaps of physios with stretches and exercise recommendations for free.

After a few weeks I'd start lifting weights. Good luck brother.
>>
>>74620311
Mk677 or do low impact exercises
>>
>>74620311
swimming. cycling
>>
>>74620311
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1RyTuUrVgA&t=77s&ab_channel=GruntProof
>>
>>74620447
Not sure how wise it would be to take experimental drugs when I'm drug tested regularly
>>74620902
>Posts video that says military fitness is a joke
>Not at all related to the subject of the thread
>Designed so fatties can do it
>So
>Yeah
I'm more annoyed that you're posting obvious B's in this thread rather than answering my question. It's my job that's the problem, not the stupid pt
>>
>>74621216
Are they testing you for weed or obscure peptides? Also, heaps of you meatheads are on gear. And what about all that shit at fort Bragg?
>>
>>74620311
Lots and lots of walking and kettlebell swings have helped my deeply fucked up back a lot.
>>
>>74620311
Upward Facing Dog, Child's Posture, Butterfly Stretch, V Sit Stretch.

>>74620358
Rotational stretching of the joints for mobility and above related for relaxing the tension.
>>
>>74620311
Use resistance bands instead of weights for working out, the exercises you can do with them are still essentially the same, just use bands instead of weights, they are better for your joints.
>>
>>74620311
Dead hangs, kettlebell swings, heavy club or mace swings, band walks
>>
>>74621308
Tests are usually for weed, coke, steroids, etc. So the most common drugs. But they can also test for less common. Other than nicotine and alcohol I just think it's bad practice to take an obscure drug that could get me into trouble. Taking that risk means risking being dishonorably discharged from a job I truly care about, and I don't want to do that.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.