[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: lsd pepe.jpg (326 KB, 550x535)
326 KB
326 KB JPG
Does anyone have any experiences with using Ibutamoren/MK-677 as a nootropic? I figured this would be a good board considering some of you have probably experimented with this chemical.

I have been experimenting with Ibutamoren for about a year now and have noticed some interesting effects, however I have been taking it on a very sporadic schedule and the results have been very inconsistent. The immediate nootropic effects only lasted for about the first 2 weeks of taking it (12.5mg daily) and then they started to taper off. I have since then only taken it when I have needed to use it as a sleep supplement as it seems to let me get more effective sleep.

At this point, although I used 12.5mg less than 3x a week I seem to either be getting no/minimal effects outside of some mild headaches and drowsiness. I have also started taking it sublingually as this seems to be the most effective method of ingesting it.

I have seen from different sources that you may need to cycle it (20 weeks on 5 weeks off) otherwise you may end up building up a semi-permanent tolerance to it, however I have not been taking the recommended dose for exercise (24-40mg) so I dont know if I'm building a tolerance or not. I have been told by other sources that there is no need to cycle, so I dont know what that is about.

Anyways, any help or advice would be appreciated.
>>
>>74620794
no idea maye, been taking to help my bones mend, found out it gives me hella appetite. I suppose it should help with sleep and leanness, but its hard to quantify. Been taking 20mg, half in the morning, half in the evening, for 5 weeks. You tell me what to think of it
>>
bump
>>
>>74620794
its good to stack with bpc-157 if you have an injury, if you dont, its a waste of money. You need to have specific purposes and goals with things like this, you dont just take things cause you heard they are good. Also dont listen to retards on youtube tell you its the same as hgh just cheaper. If it was, athletes wouldnt be spending 50k a year on hgh.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.