[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1706469513334002.webm (2.66 MB, 608x1026)
2.66 MB
2.66 MB WEBM
Is this progress achievable natty?
>>
“lifting” for 10 years?? doing what, the same rep ranges at the same weight? the beginning physique is a crock of shit, no way has he been properly lifting for 10 years. 10 months maybe!
>>
>>74620837
>Because every adult should have the right to make their body as feminine and masculine as they want
Literal tranny. There is no difference.
>>
>>74620853
He feared the bulk too much.
They always end up skinny fat.
>>
>>74620837
>10 years for that physique
>roiding for the end result
Imagine having genetics THIS fucking bad
>>
>>74620837
>10 years for that
lil bro was doing something wrong
>>
>>74620863
i’ve still always had that drive to try lift as heavy as i can (in rep ranges of 15) even on a deficit. i’m nothing special either but when he said 10 years and came out looking i did when i didnt lift, it just shocked me
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (57 KB, 671x646)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
his build is a lot like mine, and I've been lifting about 5-6 years

Was previously 37 bmi, have a broken spine and broken hip, also sleep apnea and bad anxiety issues, so it's likely a combination of loose skin plus terrible recovery.
>>
>>74620837
lol
and people still think there are natties who even remotely look like they actually lift
>>
>>74620869
His diet is probably trash
>>
>>74620837
>10 years
Holy shit, people are not lying when they say you can hop on gear and do any retarded routine to get gains. Dude could have had his first few months of gains within that timeline if he had actually programmed properly. What a fucking retard.
>>
>>74620837
Bro started out as a fat otter. 6'0", 156lbs? I don't buy into the victim weight bullshit thrown around here, but come on, it takes work to stay that small.
>>
>>74622297
this guy looks like shit after doing steroids, he must be completely clueless about training. Like even with shit diet and sleep if you train correctly you're gonna get a better physique than that
>>
>>74620837
It's hilarious that he was out seemed winded just talking lol
>>
>>74620837
>180 cm
>70 kg starting weight
>Peaks his first bulk cycle at 85 kg
>After several cycles his final weight is 76.5 kg
>>
>>74622318
>>74622351
>>74620837
His routine definitely must have been flawed- how can you do a cycle and not take advantage of the chance to get big delts?- but people don’t understand the limitations of gear. He clearly has subpar lifting genetics and even as a decent responder to gear he’s still working against that. But by far his biggest issue is he has narrow shoulders and a wide waist. That is 90% of why he still doesn’t look that impressive, the narrow shoulders especially. Gear can’t change that.
>>
>>74620860
Post physique
>>
>>74622521
biggest problem is he wants to look like a physique competitor when he's built like a powerlifter. I like the V taper look if you're insanely ripped but the straight down blockmode with popping abs and obliques looks like a warrior
>>
>>74620837
>70 kg
>6 feet
>still slighly skinny fat
holy hell he was doing something wrong
>>
>>74620837
>every adult has the right to be more masculine
Muscles don't make you masculine. You are not more masculine because you took steroids for a year. You started the video on the verge of tears. You ended the video on the verge of tears. Nothing changed except now you're a bigger crybaby
>>
>>74620837
Absolute trash genetics and faggot tier effort.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.