[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000006513.jpg (198 KB, 1080x1350)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>
probably not id see her thumb and have PTSD flashbacks of the first time seeing megan fox's toe thumbs in 2007
i wish i was good at photoshop so i could make an image of it
>>
>>74621310
No but in a MMA match
>I'M 6'4 230lbs and BENCH 4pl8s for 10 reps!!!
Nobody gives a fuck, in grappling it's about leverage and body control, being an unmobile piece of muscle mass that can't scratch it's back doesn't give you any advantages.
>>
>>74621310
Yes
>>
Forget grappling, I don't think I've ever even thrown a proper punch.
>>
>>74621310
I'd definitely get off and thus win.
>>
>>74621310
Yeah, I'd win
>>
>>74621310
do you think if everyone in the studio came after her she could beat them off?
>>
>>74621310
Probably. She might out technique me so it would probably come down to over powering her...

And then whatever happens happens. Heaven forbid she leg log my head or torso and I go monkey mode.

Shit will look like a Spartan Marriage proposal.
>>
>>74621322
Except it literally does matter otherwise they wouldn't force people to make weight. Your not wrong but if I used to grapple with a guy much smaller then me in high-school he had better tech but I could literally just stand up and throw him off my back. Only a small person or woman would make this post so boldly.
>>
>>74621310
Should we know who that is?
>>
>>74621322
Strength/weight is super important in grappling. What actually happens to unathletic gymcells is they blow through their gas tank in 30 seconds trying to strength out of absolutely everything because they have no idea what's happening. Then they end up belly down in a pool of sweat helplessly exhausted
>>
>>74622880
yes she could beat them off and they would have surely came after her. Or before.
>>
>>74621310
I'd beat her snatch if you know what I'm saying

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.