[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>trying to gain weight
>just went almost 2 days without eating
how do i fix this
>>
>>74621430
>just went almost 2 days without eating
dont do that
there, solved
>>
>>74621437
i meant is it still possible to make any progress but yeah i have no appetite and if i feel hunger i can usually just ignore it until it goes away which is weird.
>>
>>74621443
>if i feel hunger i can usually just ignore it until it goes away
dont do that
there, solved
>>
>>74621430
I'm going to need (You) to post a picture of your flat tummy with a timestamp before I'm able to help you with your question.
>>
>>74621430
My hunger response is also not very strong. There isn't all that much you can do other than knowing that diet is one of the biggest factors if you want to build muscle, eating regularly is essential and something you just have to do, it's part of the process. Often times you will have to eat, even if you are not hungry. To make things easier you can eat smaller meals more frequently, find meals that you digest well and that are not very satiating to you, and use calorie dense foods so you don't have to eat large volumes. It may seem counterintuitive, but you can also add some cardio and see if that raises your appetite. If you burn 300-400kcal doing a little bit of cardio but it allows you to eat 1000kcal more that's another 600-700kcal added. Also, look at it this way: When you don't eat (enough) you are cheating on your diet as much as a fatty that is on a deficit for 5 days and then pigs out on 2 days. You are, in fact, fucking up your progress. Let's say your TDEE is 2500 and when you eat 3000kcal you are at a 500kcal surplus per day. You keep that up for 5 days, that's a surplus of 2500 by day 5. Then you don't eat anything in the next 2 days, now you are at a 2500kcal DEFICIT at the end of the week.
>>
Opposite problem here skelly bro.
Wish I had that skelly mind when it comes to food. Instead I just mindlessly eat all day unless I actively fast and resist the urges.

Wish we could mind swap for a few months.
>>
File: 1717242511159675.webm (651 KB, 540x960)
651 KB
651 KB WEBM
>>74621430
You're used to not eating, so your body's hunger response is small. The way you can fix this is by simply eating more, force yourself to eat and eventually your stomach will expand and the body will start asking for more, you can also reverse this in the same way by fasting like you do.
>>
>>74621586
Nta, but it helps if you establish a few rules that you always stick to. For example I have a certain number of meals and outside of those there is no eating allowed at all. If I'm hungry I have to wait for the next meal, no way around it. All my meals are big and satisfying and I always look forward to them, so I'm not really suffering when I am hungry. If I ate in between meals it would just ruin the next one for me because I wouldn't enjoy it as much anymore.
>>
File: 1718902699611556.gif (1.23 MB, 302x300)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB GIF
>>74621430
how do you niggers over-complicate the easiest shti on earth
>hurr durr i'm trying to gain weight, but i'm not eating enough what do i do?
fucking retard, attention seeking faggot whore, EAT MORE
>>
File: oneechan.png (860 KB, 2906x4110)
860 KB
860 KB PNG
>>74621430
>>74621443
>relying on hunger as skelly
>relying on saliva production for determining when you're done eating
>letting depression fuck with your eating
not going to make it
>>
>>74621687
and remember that every time you don't hit your macros, it's the same as a fat guy having a cheat day and eating like a pig
you have cheat days every day

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.